How much exalts the top player sell for real money on daily base ?

never heard of OP. We now have a contender for the most delusional guy in POE, giving that koperoge guy a run for his money.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
No "top player" would ever do that, because they are on the "radar" because they are top players. Only some no-name could do that.
Only silly person who doesnt play this game could think you need to be top player to farm currency efficiently...
isn't it against the rules to even imply what he's implying?

looks like the excuse he's waiting for (from his signature) might come faster than expected :)
"
teksuoPOE wrote:
isn't it against the rules to even imply what he's implying?

looks like the excuse he's waiting for (from his signature) might come faster than expected :)

He didnt name anyone, so most likely not.
"
BlazeSTX wrote:
Since I am spending most of my time now investigating the reason behind my ban threatening - I have fallen upon the following question:

- Since the a lot of the "top players" is making their money mainly from selling in-game items for real money, I wonder what is the volume of their daily base sell.
(disregarding threat they are breaking all possible TOS here - they are never banned, actually even supported, and widely show-off, but the banned is the buyers ).

Please if you have this info - share it. ( +/- 50% is acceptable precision ).

So-called "top players" do not earn money by selling ingame items for real money, because they operate on a different business model. In PoE for real money is sold almost exclusively in game currency. Exalted orbs and mirrors mainly. No top player is able to farm enough in-game currency every day that would allow profitable sales for real money in regular basis. These players profit from stream and the most famous are unofficially and sometimes even officially supported by GGG - for example in the form of advertising their streams on official websites or paying them for creating game guides.

That's why owners of bot farms earn on RMT. One bot farm contains several dozen computers with several copies of the game on each of them. Within 24 hours, such a "factory" is able to "extract" tens of thousands of exalted orbs. This raises the question of why Tencent does not tell GGG to ban these bots. But that's another story. Top players have nothing to do with this.
You have been placed on probation for: ● Make hateful or needlessly negative comments ● Personally attack or cause harm to the reputation of others ● Antagonise others in an obnoxious manner ●
OP seems very...tinfoil hat? I don't even know who you are actually who are you lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Jerle wrote:
never heard of OP. We now have a contender for the most delusional guy in POE, giving that koperoge guy a run for his money.

Alt-Account? Naw....

Mad he sucks as the game....Yah....

Touches young animals in the wrong way....you decide.
-Time to be funny. The world needs funny right now! Warning: "Might" get you muted.

25 Exalts...oh God my stupidity stuck! Now onto 25 Divines...
why is it always the nobodies with the most broken english I've ever read making odd threads like these
"
Imaginaerum wrote:
why is it always the nobodies with the most broken english I've ever read making odd threads like these

His English seemed pretty good to me, of course, English is not my mother tongue. It's the same case of more than half of the PoE players. Get out of your cave and you will learn that English is not the most spoken language in the world.
Bethesda is known for having good ideas and terrible realization of them. GGG is a Bethesda subsidiary or what?
Last edited by Actkqk on Jan 18, 2020, 2:19:43 PM
Perhaps he's just miffed he got caught and wants to sing like a bird. Too bad he can't give us +12 Racketeering Intelligence towards a big safehouse bust.

As for broken English, look at It That Fled. The Syndicates of the universe find the most fertile ground in the strangest of soils. At least this kid's got subject, verb, object, and pronoun number and case in the bag. None of this alien endosymbiont-embryoid protocol language shit going on.
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info