How much exalts the top player sell for real money on daily base ?

Did you get banned yet?
I can't imagine top players selling exalt to RMT companies. It makes far more sense that the RMT would run a bot farm to get the orbs.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Known dozens of people that daily sold off their exalts. Years ago there were sites where you could but a perfectly rolled any item for about $300. Also many websited are offering hundreds of exalts for sale during the first hour of the league.

If you could draw money, wouldnt you? It is so obvious.
poor bait thread so not sure why its getting so many replies?
"
Known dozens of people that daily sold off their exalts. Years ago there were sites where you could but a perfectly rolled any item for about $300. Also many websited are offering hundreds of exalts for sale during the first hour of the league.

If you could draw money, wouldnt you? It is so obvious.

Yeah, I bet milions of people were buying those "perfectly rolled" items for 300$ just to dump it in the graveyard called standard after 2 months.

Honeslty I think some people have negative IQ.
wow! someone found out about the GGG/twitch mafia.

Good luck buddy.
"my eyes are open, yet the nightmare continues"
"
DiabloImmoral wrote:
The mirror service "crafters" who don't stream for income all sell their currency. That's why they advertise their crafts on Reddit.

Amen. That group that exploited the new exalteds slam before they fixed it made BANK this league.
Second-class poe gamer
Hmm, I got notified of not selling on global chats...Nothing wrong in GGG personnel to tell you when you are doing something wrong.

But yet again everyone knows RMT are strictly prohibited in any game.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
Im suprised this guys isnt permabanned on the forum as well. He clearly RMT'd in the past and got banned for it. Its not the first time this guy is claiming all top players and GGG are some kind of mafia but he is innocent.
Check Ebay. You can see how many exalts they offer and how many items of that specific offer they have already sold. My guess is that some make around 15 thousand dollar a month but that can of course vary a lot.

There are also many other professionally organized websites where you can buy currency. They are easy to google.

Of course me and many other players told GGG right away about those pages, years ago, but GGG doesn't care.

edit: most of those sellers use bots to farm currency of course
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
Last edited by Antigegner on Jan 19, 2020, 4:52:59 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info