3.9.2b Patch Notes

"
Asmosis wrote:
"
Fixed a bug where the "x% reduced Mana Reserved" Redeemer influence modifier was able to be on the same item as the same modifier from Shaper influence or Fossils.

RIP stupidly godly amulets capable of having 16% reduced mana reserved on them. *sigh*

"
Maverick31 wrote:
"
imnotanewb wrote:
"The Hungry Loop unique ring can no longer consume corrupted Support Gems."

but why?

Because someone opened their damn mouth and re-re-re decided to nerf fun yet again. Fun detected, fuck that shit, nerf it. It's the company slogan after all.

Now that it's fixed, i'm curious what the exploit was.

That was the exploit: Link
Overwhelmed by Path of Exile? You might want to have a look at Wrecker_of_Days' beginner-friendly guides. One-click-wonders that do not require any specific items to conquer the campaign and the Atlas: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288/page/1
"
rootvik79 wrote:
Also fix so that we can fkn get influence, 10 maps and no Conquerer deems to show. 4 stones in Citadel of Valdo. None in the others, farming T14+. Nada no show............

so... you are... well... asking vhere valdo is?
I still cant get the watchstones for the inner citadels. I run like 50 maps each reagion. White, yellow, blue, with master mission/without and still no sign of anything. I cant progress and cant find any info of this
just play and eventually you will get it. I have played now more then 50 t15-16 maps from 1 region and the last conqueror still didnt appear. But he will eventually. I'm waiting for him
same problem here. i have 8 total watch stones, but can't get them on the inner zones. first i ran about 80 assorted maps, and no influence. then i ran 12-20 (96-160) maps consecutively for each zone. still no influence. the windows on the left tell how many stones are needed, and i tried 2 of each color, then any combination i can apply with the 8 i have. still no influence

i started this league going pretty hard until the memory leak patch. and now that the game is playable again, i'd love to start progressing. all the guides i've found are mostly from before the atlas changes, or the info given does not fix whatever my problem is

if anyone has found a solution to this, please for the love of wraeclast, let us know
"
just play and eventually you will get it. I have played now more then 50 t15-16 maps from 1 region and the last conqueror still didnt appear. But he will eventually. I'm waiting for him

And you don't think there's anything wrong with this?
"
FramFramson wrote:
"

there is definitely something wrong with this.

Before the patch, the conquerers would spawn every 3-5 maps at most. Sometimes twice in a row. Took about 50 maps to get to Sirus. It was working with 32 socketed stones just fine.

After the patch, its like its switched OFF. Conquerers dont spawn anymore, ran dozens of red tier 14-16 maps all over the Atlas - not a single spawn. Again, before it took 3-4 maps to get Baran or someone else to appear.

Now noone spawns. Boooooring. Time to ROLL BACK THE PATCH
More lags and freezes and at last exception after this patch.
Ive ran over 100+ maps before this patch and i ran over 20 in an area tonight and i still cant get an Influence.....
"
FramFramson wrote:

No. Why would it be anything wrong? Eventually it will pop up.

EDIT: so after cca 80 maps (mostly t15-16, and some t14) in the same region at AL8 and conqueror not spawning, i decided to try another region and bum, he spawn with 1st map.
Guess we can't choose in which region we want conqueror at AL8?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info