3.9.2b Patch Notes

"
Eraptur wrote:
will this patch finaly fix the conquerer influance bug? the conquerer doenst show up even the area is influanced....

+1

Please fix this!!
Also fix so that we can fkn get influence, 10 maps and no Conquerer deems to show. 4 stones in Citadel of Valdo. None in the others, farming T14+. Nada no show............
what happens to shaped maps in standard when converted?
Noice
"The Hungry Loop unique ring can no longer consume corrupted Support Gems."

but why?
"
rootvik79 wrote:
Also fix so that we can fkn get influence, 10 maps and no Conquerer deems to show. 4 stones in Citadel of Valdo. None in the others, farming T14+. Nada no show............
last week I didn't get a conquerer influence in 40 maps
Ditt j*vla flöte Danne!!
"
imnotanewb wrote:
"The Hungry Loop unique ring can no longer consume corrupted Support Gems."

but why?

Preparations for PoE, I guess, when items no longer have sockets.

I think that this is also the reason wyh they almost eliminated the Shaper and the Elder, because of their items.
Overwhelmed by Path of Exile? You might want to have a look at Wrecker_of_Days' beginner-friendly guides. One-click-wonders that do not require any specific items to conquer the campaign and the Atlas: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288/page/1
"Fixed a bug where Chaos Golem monsters in Vaal Side Areas were dealing much higher damage than intended with some of their skills."

Was farming vaal areas for "vanity" card and got insta killed by that thing, had 6K life xd... well good thing its fixed so I can farm it again :D
Are Sin & Innocence in Karui Shores yet?
Great, after the patch I crash faster....well done

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info