3.9.2b Patch Notes

High tier Perandus and Doryani's maps when? I just want to complete my awakener bonus.
"
Fixed a bug where the "x% reduced Mana Reserved" Redeemer influence modifier was able to be on the same item as the same modifier from Shaper influence or Fossils.

How is this a bug? I used a lot of currency to craft my amulet with an awakeners orb. Just logged in the game and luckily i still have it.
www.twitch.tv/marloss_live
"
imnotanewb wrote:
"The Hungry Loop unique ring can no longer consume corrupted Support Gems."

but why?

Eliminate corruption on lvl 3 empower/ enlighten.
Second-class poe gamer
"
FipsDieGrille wrote:
"
Fixed a bug where the "x% reduced Mana Reserved" Redeemer influence modifier was able to be on the same item as the same modifier from Shaper influence or Fossils.

How is this a bug? I used a lot of currency to craft my amulet with an awakeners orb. Just logged in the game and luckily i still have it.

It's functionally the same modifier. Your not supposed to be able to stack same modifiers on an item.

I'm a bit surprised they didnt wipe one of the modifiers, given how imbalanced this is.
Last edited by Asmosis on Jan 17, 2020, 2:38:33 AM
Wait, The Karui Shores? Whats' this? How do I get to that?
I noticed some screenshots of people there that are on earlier stages of the quest line. Shouldn't I have it already? Im at like, getting the 3rd and 4th watchstones for some Conquerors, yet some people are in there from the beginning of that quest line almost.
Oh, ok, I see you need to kill the Awakener for it. I guess that other person bugged out, cause he had it before even getting the 1st watchstone.
"
Monsters killed in Tane's Laboratory are now removed after a short delay.

Looks like this also works during regular Metamorph encounters in maps, and it's a HUGE QoL improvement, thanks!
"
rootvik79 wrote:
"
Eraptur wrote:
will this patch finaly fix the conquerer influance bug? the conquerer doenst show up even the area is influanced....

+1

Please fix this!!

+1
Please fix this!!
After the 2nd Sirus (awakened lvl6) was deefeated, I couldnt spawn any conquerer influence after 10+ maps done (tier and number of watchstones requirements both met)
I tried running white/yellow maps in those region (watchstones not yet fully obtained) , even changing hideout login and off... but nothing happened

Am I missing something like Sirus/ Conquerer fight has a cooldown? Or its just a bug?
Its really suffering and discouraging dude :(
Last edited by williampwq on Jan 17, 2020, 4:59:24 AM
I don't know how they manage to restore the maps we loose with the Convert Map incident (I play mainly Standard SSF), and I have loose plenty, but at the time I try to sell a guardian one to a vendor to see what happen and remove them all from my map tab before hitting the conversion button, storing them in normal tabs, so I have lost a lot of map but none of them was a guardian map.

Now there's a dupe of each of my guardian map in the Restored Map tab. Is it considered a small fee for the trouble and fine to use them ?
Last edited by popossum on Jan 17, 2020, 7:30:47 AM
I have some issues with this patch:

1) The citadel fix didn't work in 3.9.2 nor 3.9.2b. Here is an example of Haewark Hamlet (top left) after i killed baran there. The citadel and the 4 watchstones socketed in it are still hidden:

https://imgur.com/Vd3jBVl

As you can see the maps in the region are nice and red, showing that watchstones are indeed socketed. But the citadel is nowhere to be seen. I have cleared several maps since killing the conqueror in that region and the game has also been restarted several times.

2) Did you perhaps break shaper/elder influence drops? Just ran a nice T15 courthouse with elder influence scarab (also influenced by a conqueror at the same time). Not a single influenced item, neither elder nor conqueror dropped. I even opened chests and broke destructables because i thought it was strange. Usually at least 1 influenced item drops as a minimum on a nicely chiseled and alched map. The metamorph was also killed at maximum setting. It also dropped nothing (except 1 incursion influenced weapon as per dictated by one of the organs). This one could ofcourse just be very bad rng.

3) The bug (not adressed in either 3.9.2 patches) where baron builds occasionally cant heal or leech up to max hp also still exists. Fixed by simply unequipping and reequipping an item, but the bug can be deadly during normal gameplay.

Edit:

I just asked Zizaran if he have had the same issue as 1), and he told me it it is hidden while zoomed out but can be seen when zooming in completely on the region. And he was right:

https://imgur.com/Li1XksE

What an absolutely terrible bugfix. I love you GGG, but this one is embarrasing.

Edit 2:

Also, the issue where organs can still be missing after a map has been cleared that should have been fixed in 3.9.2 is also still present as can be seen here:

https://imgur.com/C3vgEWg

(a heart is missing in this example)
Last edited by Onds on Jan 17, 2020, 8:58:43 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info