|3.12 Starter| Self-Poisoning Blade Vortex Assasin | Achieved 1k MvmSpeed | Awakener 8 | all content

Is "Dirty Techniques" the best anoint for amulet?

EDIT:
Played with PoB and it conveniently has an option to show the top node. For Poison DPS the top node is "Corruption" with "Dirty Techniques" being a close second.
Last edited by DixuMixu on Oct 4, 2020, 12:24:14 AM
Would be better to wear two cold iron point on bosses for max dps? Or a combination of cold iron - apep / cold iron - bino's?
"
Hellanoid wrote:
Would be better to wear two cold iron point on bosses for max dps? Or a combination of cold iron - apep / cold iron - bino's?
I just killed Sirus AL5 with Binos and Apeps. I'm planning to run my second weapon set as CIP + Apeps, just for the extra dps on solo bosses.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
I don´t understan this infinite mana, could someone explain please?...
"
grimjack68 wrote:
"
Hellanoid wrote:
I just killed Sirus AL5 with Binos and Apeps. I'm planning to run my second weapon set as CIP + Apeps, just for the extra dps on solo bosses.

How did you get 2 curses my friend?... Thanks in advance...
"
Vyr75 wrote:
I don´t understan this infinite mana, could someone explain please?...
We use Eldritch Battery, which means we cast spells from our energy shield instead of mana. ES has both recharge and regen, and so it refills much faster than a regular mana pool.

THEN, we also use Apep's Slumber, which adds an additional 250 ES regen / second, as long as we have 5 poisons on us. Self poison puts us at nearly 100 poisons all the time, so... 250es/s.

Our biggest mana cost is ~50, and with Unleash we only want to cast it every couple seconds, so we literally refill all our casting costs in 1/5 of a second.
"
Vyr75 wrote:
"
grimjack68 wrote:
"
Hellanoid wrote:

How did you get 2 curses my friend?... Thanks in advance...
Hrm. Noticed that, did you? :)

I've run a slightly different route than the published trees and gear.

Firstly, I took Whispers of Doom on the tree so I could have dual curses.

Secondly, I picked up a ring with Despair curse on hit.

Third, I linked Temp Chains with Blasphemy so it's an aura, then picked up Solstice Vigil, so the mana cost is zero.

Kind of the reverse of the usual strategy of linking Despair with Blashpemy and using an Impresence to drop the cost to zero.

So I get Despair on hit from the ring, and temp chains aura from blasphemy, and neither of them cost me any mana reservation.

Lastly, I grabbed a circle of nostalgia with reduced herald of agony mana reservation, a single 4% reduced mana reservation node on the tree, and that lets me run skitterbots, herald of agony, malevolence, & flesh and stone.

Now I need to craft some cluster jewels... :)
Great Build , i just have 1 question , where do you get all that Mana from ? I cant even turn on all aura´s i have exact the same gear setup like you in PoB endgame build gear but im missing mana.
"
Meele1304 wrote:
Great Build , i just have 1 question , where do you get all that Mana from ? I cant even turn on all aura´s i have exact the same gear setup like you in PoB endgame build gear but im missing mana.

Read the notes section in PoB
When do you transition from maw to devouring? as soon as you get the watcher's eye with unaffected by poison? Also the trees in PoB are ordered from start to endgame? or those are just different alternatives

And finally which one is better for annoint Dirty Techniques or Corruption?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info