|3.12 Starter| Self-Poisoning Blade Vortex Assasin | Achieved 1k MvmSpeed | Awakener 8 | all content

"
Hellanoid wrote:
When do you transition from maw to devouring? as soon as you get the watcher's eye with unaffected by poison? Also the trees in PoB are ordered from start to endgame? or those are just different alternatives

And finally which one is better for annoint Dirty Techniques or Corruption?

Get Diadem as soon as you get the Watcher's Eye
PoB says Corruption is little more dps than Dirty Techniques, but that may be dependant on your gear, like rare jewels. Test it yourself to be sure.

EDIT:
Did some testing in PoB, Dirty Techniques is better if you don't have Wither stacks, so for mapping. Corruption better if you have Wither, so for bosses.
Btw there's an alt quality for HoAg that gives the minion chance to Wither :)
Last edited by DixuMixu on Oct 6, 2020, 6:29:48 AM

Quick question, I crafted this ring last night through essence/slamming despair on hit. Is it good for BV poison build? I can drop blasphemy and despair out of diadem and use flesh and stone and skitter bots maybe?

Also is the 40% poison dmg better than the hunter mod that gives duration?
"
caloroin wrote:

Quick question, I crafted this ring last night through essence/slamming despair on hit. Is it good for BV poison build? I can drop blasphemy and despair out of diadem and use flesh and stone and skitter bots maybe?

Despair doesn't reserve mana with Impresence so I don't see the point of using this ring

"
DixuMixu wrote:
"
caloroin wrote:

Despair doesn't reserve mana with Impresence so I don't see the point of using this ring

So I can use the Ungil's Harmony or a +1physspell/+1dex amulet instead. But I see what you're saying, Impresence is just the way to go and not use this ring? I mainly wanted the poison damage mod

Do you think this would be a good ring for another build then? I wouldn't mind selling it if it wouldn't help the BV build
Last edited by caloroin on Oct 6, 2020, 10:42:51 AM
"
DixuMixu wrote:
"
caloroin wrote:

Because with this ring, you can use that mana reservation for something else, or use a different amulet. A +2 gems amulet will crush Impresence.

Also, POB claims this poison mod is better than the Hunter mod.

I'd run that ring for sure. I'm currently using this instead:
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
"
Because with this ring, you can use that mana reservation for something else, or use a different amulet. A +2 gems amulet will crush Impresence.

Dude hell yeah thank you, I didn't have a chance to run it through PoB before I had to go to work. Yeah so buy some Essence of Delirium, they're like 3-5c and spam them until you can get that + resists and only a suffix available and the poison mod itself will cancel out poison from Hunter slam and then it's 50/50 for despair over elemental weakness
"
caloroin wrote:
"

Dude hell yeah thank you, I didn't have a chance to run it through PoB before I had to go to work. Yeah so buy some Essence of Delirium, they're like 3-5c and spam them until you can get that + resists and only a suffix available and the poison mod itself will cancel out poison from Hunter slam and then it's 50/50 for despair over elemental weakness

Sorry, I didn't see the ring had increased poison damage. You're right that's a good ring. And as you explained crafting curse on hit on it is simple with hunter's exalt.

Would Ungil's Harmony be good, you think? The crit chance increase is massive indeed
Ungils is nice, but I doubt anything is going to be able to compare to a rare with +1 dex and +1 physical gems. Every gem level we can stack on is another ~10%.
How many Binos/Cold Iron Point/Apeps Slumber are you using?
"
How many Binos/Cold Iron Point/Apeps Slumber are you using?

My setup is:

Primary - Bino's and Apep's

Secondary - Cold iron point and another Apep's

Usually I keep a duplicate set of gems in there so I can just switch for a DPS boost, at the moment I'm leveling an alternative Malevolence.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info