|3.12 Starter| Self-Poisoning Blade Vortex Assasin | Achieved 1k MvmSpeed | Awakener 8 | all content

Apep supremacy can be used for this build? or is apep slumber absolutely mandatory?
what version in the fork would i build off of if i want to use a headhunter and already have a thread of hope? i cant afford mirror tier if that clarifies at all.

i just wanna try and hit the highest movement speed i can and zoom zoom. doesnt need to be able to clear t17 or sirus
Last edited by SquishyDoge on Oct 10, 2020, 12:19:38 AM
"
Hellanoid wrote:
Apep supremacy can be used for this build? or is apep slumber absolutely mandatory?
No. Slumber is the only one that works for us.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
"
SquishyDoge wrote:
what version in the fork would i build off of if i want to use a headhunter and already have a thread of hope? i cant afford mirror tier if that clarifies at all.

i just wanna try and hit the highest movement speed i can and zoom zoom. doesnt need to be able to clear t17 or sirus
If you have ~300chaos to throw into cluster jewels, use "1 cluster DEF".

If you can't get small clusters with the notable Fettle, use "1 cluster DEF w/o fettle".

If you aren't going to use cluster jewels, use "thread".
I wish there were some info about lvling 1-10 act since so much time has gone from march 2020 ^_^
"
Merowingin wrote:
I wish there were some info about lvling 1-10 act since so much time has gone from march 2020 ^_^

Generic ED/C does the trick for all chaos builds
Level as Spellslinger:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0iQM12qHc40

It's awesome!
For everyone looking for a cheap dps upgrade on bosses, CIP with this corruption is very cheap and gives us 3 power charges :)
Twice now I've randomly gotten "You have committed suicide." Anyone know what could cause this?

I have a watcher's eye with "unaffected by poison while affected by Malevolence," and Malevolence is socketed in my helm. There is nothing in my weapon swaps (Bino's / CIP + Apep's shield) that changes stat requirements.

This build is squishy enough as it is, so randomly losing 10% xp is very annoying.

[Edit] Probably fat-fingered Ctrl+Q to turn off Malevolence, will move to a safer keybind.
Last edited by joshagarrado on Oct 13, 2020, 12:30:56 AM
"
joshagarrado wrote:
Twice now I've randomly gotten "You have committed suicide." Anyone know what could cause this?

I have a watcher's eye with "unaffected by poison while affected by Malevolence," and Malevolence is socketed in my helm. There is nothing in my weapon swaps (Bino's / CIP + Apep's shield) that changes stat requirements.

This build is squishy enough as it is, so randomly losing 10% xp is very annoying.

[Edit] Probably fat-fingered Ctrl+Q to turn off Malevolence, will move to a safer keybind.
A buddy of mine is running into the same problem. Thanks for the idea, I'm going to get him to completely unbind the hotkey for Malevolence after it's initially cast, see if that helps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info