|3.12 Starter| Self-Poisoning Blade Vortex Assasin | Achieved 1k MvmSpeed | Awakener 8 | all content

"
joshagarrado wrote:
Twice now I've randomly gotten "You have committed suicide." Anyone know what could cause this?

I have a watcher's eye with "unaffected by poison while affected by Malevolence," and Malevolence is socketed in my helm. There is nothing in my weapon swaps (Bino's / CIP + Apep's shield) that changes stat requirements.

This build is squishy enough as it is, so randomly losing 10% xp is very annoying.

[Edit] Probably fat-fingered Ctrl+Q to turn off Malevolence, will move to a safer keybind.

I suicided when I enchanted my helmet, enchanting turned off my auras and of course I had poison still on me xD
Thanks for this build! Got my first Sirus kill this season with it.
Hello,

Build has been great for me so far! I haven't played poe in a while and I chose this as my comeback build. Almost lvl 92 right now, and while I had some survivability issues I managed to solve them with the flasks and with utilising withering step.

However, as I am looking to optimise the build for endgame content, I have a couple of questions I was hoping you guys here could answer:

1. This is the only poison BV build out there that actually specs into crit mods from the tree. Is this really worth? Has it been calculated to be the optimal DPS route for poison BV?

2. Is Apeps + MoM the most effective defensive mechanism this build could get? Especially considering our ES pool will never be too high (I am currently at 5200 life and 900 ES, so a 2700dmg hit would deplete my ES). I understand that the +3% to maximum res is great, and it synergises well with the golden rule to keep us chaos res capped. Other builds out there are using Mistwall shield.

Thanks!
"
0ddfell0w wrote:
Hello,

Build has been great for me so far! I haven't played poe in a while and I chose this as my comeback build. Almost lvl 92 right now, and while I had some survivability issues I managed to solve them with the flasks and with utilising withering step.

However, as I am looking to optimise the build for endgame content, I have a couple of questions I was hoping you guys here could answer:

1. This is the only poison BV build out there that actually specs into crit mods from the tree. Is this really worth? Has it been calculated to be the optimal DPS route for poison BV?

2. Is Apeps + MoM the most effective defensive mechanism this build could get? Especially considering our ES pool will never be too high (I am currently at 5200 life and 900 ES, so a 2700dmg hit would deplete my ES). I understand that the +3% to maximum res is great, and it synergises well with the golden rule to keep us chaos res capped. Other builds out there are using Mistwall shield.

Thanks!

Hey, there are like 10 different versions of the tree each is more optimised in a specific way so just check them all out and choose 1.

And the second question: i personally dont like mistwall that much but it current price is like 1-2c? just buy it run few maps, see if u like it or not.

https://pastebin.com/74rcCGzs how are we supposed to run like 5 auras im confused on which to use if someone could help thanks!!
"
https://pastebin.com/74rcCGzs how are we supposed to run like 5 auras im confused on which to use if someone could help thanks!!
We don't. Check the notes section in POB, it explains which auras we run depending on where we are in the build.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
I would like to start playing that build, but i have one stupid question... I'm looking at infinite budget POB and maybe I'm idiot but how the hell do I use spells when I have 2 unreserved mana? Is there any mechanics that allow me to do so?
"
krycha156 wrote:
I would like to start playing that build, but i have one stupid question... I'm looking at infinite budget POB and maybe I'm idiot but how the hell do I use spells when I have 2 unreserved mana? Is there any mechanics that allow me to do so?
We use Eldritch battery to transform energy shield to into mana. It regenerates much faster than mana, and using Apep's Slumber it regenerates nearly instantly. You will effectively have infinite mana.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
Oh yeah, thank you very much, now it makes sense. Didn't notice before as i have never played diadem build.
Hi Apikai,

many thanks for the build. It's my first poison BV character.
So far I am leveling with Con/ED/Bane and I must say it is pretty smooth once you get used to two casts to blow a pack of mobs.
Can't wait to lay my hands on core items and to start poisoning the content.

Kawał dobrej roboty.
Pozdro :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info