[3.14] Kami's Life | LL | CI CoC Ice Nova Assassin | all Content | deep Delve | max Block

In build with Thread of Hope and Lethal Pride, where do i put Frozen Trail, there are no spots with 40 intelligence to fulfill requirements for additional projectiles and their speed.
"
NSUCK wrote:
"
Aerus_Morgal wrote:

What do you think about this cluster ?

We win culling strike and unnerve.

My effective crit chance chance still 98% .

I like this. PoB says my crit chance is still at 100% if I remove the crit jewel, which doesn't make sense since I also dropped inspiration. But ill take it.

why didn't we think about it earlier? :p
"
Aerus_Morgal wrote:
"
NSUCK wrote:
"
Aerus_Morgal wrote:

I like this. PoB says my crit chance is still at 100% if I remove the crit jewel, which doesn't make sense since I also dropped inspiration. But ill take it.

If you guys took a look at my POB a few pages earlier you would notice I had a perf setup and that cluster already in there. Here is the POB again just in case you don't like to read.

BTW this is HC char with 75/75 block (no Rumi) and 100 % ailment immunity: https://pastebin.com/Gu4Pfftq

Hi, I'm new to this game, I'm trying to build like you but still weak can you tell my what's wrong and what can be upgraded pls, I already spent around 17 ex on these and still have 8ex left, thank you!
"

Hi, I'm new to this game, I'm trying to build like you but still weak can you tell my what's wrong and what can be upgraded pls, I already spent around 17 ex on these and still have 8ex left, thank you!

the first problem you need to fix is get 14% cooldown recovery somewhere. you didnt read the important part. hugeloss in dps
"
Sclyzed wrote:
"

the first problem you need to fix is get 14% cooldown recovery somewhere. you didnt read the important part. hugeloss in dps

As far as i see Build creator doesn't have cooldown recovery in his gear or pob
"
Aerus_Morgal wrote:
"
NSUCK wrote:
"
Aerus_Morgal wrote:

Earlier we were trying to get to 100% crit chance, and over time with better gear/more levels we got there and never thought to re-visit previous thoughts. It happens.

Oh, I also divined my Lethal pride until I got 30% melee crit on the melding passive, that doesn't even show up in my PoB. Endurance charge on kill would be cool there too.

Just swapped, in PoB it added about 10k to my Ice Nova hit, at 288k now. Plus the culling strike which is huge.
"
Mastomah wrote:
"
Sclyzed wrote:
"

As far as i see Build creator doesn't have cooldown recovery in his gear or pob

because he has awaken cast on crit gem. if you cant afford that you need it on your gear. again look at the important part.

"In the End we need to get the BP1 Breakpoint, so wee need atleas 14% CDR

you can get the stats on Boots, Belt or the awakening gem @lvl.3"

you also need levels, ur only 78.
Last edited by Sclyzed on Apr 3, 2020, 8:41:24 PM
"
Aerus_Morgal wrote:
"
NSUCK wrote:
"
Aerus_Morgal wrote:

adding it to jewel section, more deeeps :)

EDIT: Changed Medium Cluster Jewels in Jewel Section
Last edited by xXx_Kamikaze_xXx on Apr 4, 2020, 12:43:07 AM
Hi how do you avoid being frozen/stunned I seem to die to that a lot

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info