[3.14] Kami's Life | LL | CI CoC Ice Nova Assassin | all Content | deep Delve | max Block

short clip of the sunken city awakening lvl.8 Bosskill( no Mods) and the Elderslayer kill https://clips.twitch.tv/CourteousPerfectPuddingShadyLulu
Hmm, the single target is not as big as I was expecting, I insta kill the conquerors on my Barrage/Ice Shot Character.
Although my character also get one shot if I don't dodge lol.
Please do a full map video when you can.
Also, how much you invested on all the gear?

Edit: Can't believe a Cospri's just dropped for me, I think it's destiny.
Last edited by Kmiec on Jan 8, 2020, 6:38:26 PM
Hi, im like you build!
But how much damage will decrease after this fix
"
Fixed a bug where Awakened Cast on Crit was adding a cooldown to supported skills.
"
Kmiec wrote:
Hmm, the single target is not as big as I was expecting, I insta kill the conquerors on my Barrage/Ice Shot Character.
Although my character also get one shot if I don't dodge lol.
Please do a full map video when you can.
Also, how much you invested on all the gear?

Edit: Can't believe a Cospri's just dropped for me, I think it's destiny.

make sure it's my delving setup, in maps you don't need that much on ES/denfensive. For maps it's still enough and if you feel like you wanne go for more dps, I will add a dps section were you can take a look on.
Make sure an alive character does more damage then a dead one. Video's for Showcase should follow on the weekend when I got more time.

Was pushing the last 3 days Delve only and got to Delve 600 like a breeze. Now will focus more again on maps to hit lvl. 98

What are your thoughts on swapping inspiration + hypothermia with awakened added cold and awakened ele focus.

We technically do not need to chill with our ice nova in body because ice nova in wep should chill, and so will vortex, and pandemonius chills for us when hit.

According to PoB we maintain 99.9% Crit chance with cyclone without inspiration and the gem swaps equate to almost 40% more dps with ice nova.
Last edited by zazey on Jan 9, 2020, 12:21:32 AM
BP 0 0-13% Cooldown reduction <6 aps
BP 1 14%-51% Cooldown reduction <7.5 aps
BP 2 52%-57% Cooldown reduction <10 aps

Cant get it, when u crit enemy with Mistwalker node u gain elusive, its mean +25% attack speed, also with frenzy charges u got even more attack speed. And my Cyclone APS is going higher than 8.5 with 8% attack speed on my Cospri and 5% attack speed from node in my tree. Am i doing something wrong?
"
"
Mainoffender wrote:
on pob u have MoM with 175 unreserved mana
whats up with that?

You take it, because if you socket the Timeless Jewel next to the socket, it converts the MoM Keystone. The new effect of the keystone is that it double your block Chance, but you take half of the hitdamage.

I will that later on explain in the guide when I got more time

ok yea. :D
Rampage Rank 7 lv 100 BONJWA_TOP_DAWG
Talisman SC Rank 7 Lv 100 LaBonjwa_Neymar
"
zazey wrote:
What are your thoughts on swapping inspiration + hypothermia with awakened added cold and awakened ele focus.

We technically do not need to chill with our ice nova in body because ice nova in wep should chill, and so will vortex, and pandemonius chills for us when hit.

According to PoB we maintain 99.9% Crit chance with cyclone without inspiration and the gem swaps equate to almost 40% more dps with ice nova.

40% more damage?

currently I got 153k dps with Ice nova. If I would swap Hypothermia and Inspiration out, and take awakened Elemental Focus and awakened added Cold Damage, dps would increase to 187k dps. So you would gain around ~22% more dps, and lose the cance to freeze and chill, the increased duration , 1% Crit Chance on Cyclone and the 34% mana Cost.

Not really worth it in my opinion, but if you like then go for it.

"
kl9kca wrote:
BP 0 0-13% Cooldown reduction <6 aps
BP 1 14%-51% Cooldown reduction <7.5 aps
BP 2 52%-57% Cooldown reduction <10 aps

Cant get it, when u crit enemy with Mistwalker node u gain elusive, its mean +25% attack speed, also with frenzy charges u got even more attack speed. And my Cyclone APS is going higher than 8.5 with 8% attack speed on my Cospri and 5% attack speed from node in my tree. Am i doing something wrong?

Mistwalker give you 20% increased Attack speed, not 25%
I imported you build and did some settings, with everything up you got 9.43aps wich is 2 aps to much, so you have to drop Ice Bite, to get no frenzy charges anymore, the Cinderswallow flask to drop the onslaught buff. you Should now only get 7.14 aps. If you would, you can then take 2 swords with up to 14% attack speed.

I've been playing around with the build a bit.

I've managed to almost triple the dps with a swap to Lowlife + shavs and a very slight change to the tree. I lose about 1.5k ES but running with 8k+ is fine IMO.

However, I am very curious about all of this Awakened CoC CDR talk. Awakened CoC explicitly states it reduces supported skills cooldown, which does not include itself. So with t1 boots + t1 Belt cdr you are only getting 35% CDR since the 22% from ACOC does not apply to itself. Meaning that going for anything over 7.5 aps is actually harming your dps.

Correct me if I am wrong, but does anyone have any concrete proof that ACOC affects itself, since that would break every other naming convention.

Just to confirm, the spell inherits the CD from CoC. So let's say ice nova is now .15 CD. If we lower that by the additional 22% it is now a lower CD than the actual cast on crit gem itself, which means it should still be capped at whatever the CoC gem itself is.

OR

Does the actual gem cast on crit have no actual cooldown, it just sets the gem's linked to it to have a cooldown?
Last edited by zazey on Jan 9, 2020, 11:18:49 AM
"
zazey wrote:
I've been playing around with the build a bit.

I've managed to almost triple the dps with a swap to Lowlife + shavs and a very slight change to the tree. I lose about 1.5k ES but running with 8k+ is fine IMO.

However, I am very curious about all of this Awakened CoC CDR talk. Awakened CoC explicitly states it reduces supported skills cooldown, which does not include itself. So with t1 boots + t1 Belt cdr you are only getting 35% CDR since the 22% from ACOC does not apply to itself. Meaning that going for anything over 7.5 aps is actually harming your dps.

Correct me if I am wrong, but does anyone have any concrete proof that ACOC affects itself, since that would break every other naming convention.

Just to confirm, the spell inherits the CD from CoC. So let's say ice nova is now .15 CD. If we lower that by the additional 22% it is now a lower CD than the actual cast on crit gem itself, which means it should still be capped at whatever the CoC gem itself is.

OR

Does the actual gem cast on crit have no actual cooldown, it just sets the gem's linked to it to have a cooldown?

was reading many post about it, because at first I thought the same like you, but what sense would the awakened gem make?
As far as I looked on reddit and the web it should work like I said. Maybe it supports itself?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info