[3.14] Kami's Life | LL | CI CoC Ice Nova Assassin | all Content | deep Delve | max Block

"
zazey wrote:
I've been playing around with the build a bit.

I've managed to almost triple the dps with a swap to Lowlife + shavs and a very slight change to the tree. I lose about 1.5k ES but running with 8k+ is fine IMO.

However, I am very curious about all of this Awakened CoC CDR talk. Awakened CoC explicitly states it reduces supported skills cooldown, which does not include itself. So with t1 boots + t1 Belt cdr you are only getting 35% CDR since the 22% from ACOC does not apply to itself. Meaning that going for anything over 7.5 aps is actually harming your dps.

Correct me if I am wrong, but does anyone have any concrete proof that ACOC affects itself, since that would break every other naming convention.

Just to confirm, the spell inherits the CD from CoC. So let's say ice nova is now .15 CD. If we lower that by the additional 22% it is now a lower CD than the actual cast on crit gem itself, which means it should still be capped at whatever the CoC gem itself is.

OR

Does the actual gem cast on crit have no actual cooldown, it just sets the gem's linked to it to have a cooldown?

was reading many post about it, because at first I thought the same like you, but what sense would the awakened gem make?
As far as I looked on reddit and the web it should work like I said. Maybe it supports itself? As far as I remember correctly I felt and Damage increase, otherwise it would be a lost of Damage. Maybe trying it out later to be sure

Edit:
should work
https://imgur.com/iaqWOQc
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/emcjqy/awakenend_coc_gem_question/

Edit2:
I know Low Life would be better for dps, wanted to add it later on to the guide if people would struggle with dps and feel like they dont need that much Tankiness.
Last edited by xXx_Kamikaze_xXx on Jan 9, 2020, 12:51:12 PM
"
"
zazey wrote:
I've been playing around with the build a bit.

I've managed to almost triple the dps with a swap to Lowlife + shavs and a very slight change to the tree. I lose about 1.5k ES but running with 8k+ is fine IMO.

However, I am very curious about all of this Awakened CoC CDR talk. Awakened CoC explicitly states it reduces supported skills cooldown, which does not include itself. So with t1 boots + t1 Belt cdr you are only getting 35% CDR since the 22% from ACOC does not apply to itself. Meaning that going for anything over 7.5 aps is actually harming your dps.

Correct me if I am wrong, but does anyone have any concrete proof that ACOC affects itself, since that would break every other naming convention.

Just to confirm, the spell inherits the CD from CoC. So let's say ice nova is now .15 CD. If we lower that by the additional 22% it is now a lower CD than the actual cast on crit gem itself, which means it should still be capped at whatever the CoC gem itself is.

OR

Does the actual gem cast on crit have no actual cooldown, it just sets the gem's linked to it to have a cooldown?

was reading many post about it, because at first I thought the same like you, but what sense would the awakened gem make?
As far as I looked on reddit and the web it should work like I said. Maybe it supports itself? As far as I remember correctly I felt and Damage increase, otherwise it would be a lost of Damage. Maybe trying it out later to be sure

Edit:
should work
https://imgur.com/iaqWOQc
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/emcjqy/awakenend_coc_gem_question/

Perfect thanks.

So I was playing around in PoB.

I think I may have settled on a setup but wanted to get some opinions.

Main changes:
Low life. Dropped chest for shavs, dropped pandemonius for chayula.
Changed links in chest from inc crit strikes and inspiration to Awakened added cold and conc effect.
Added hatred and zealotry.
Added wise oak instead of quicksilver
Couple point changes for mana reduction
Added a watchers eye (quite expensive but we are already dumping tons of ex) that has es on hit + crit chance with hatred. You can probably find a nuts WA with es on hit + crit chance + spell block but that's insane. Yes you get more dps with the pen eye but I wanted to maintain close to 100% crit.

Main takeaway -- capped around 8k-9k ES around level 95-100 with identical - Insane gear. * this is probably fine for everything *

Hit chance maintains 100%, Crit chance is 98.36% * good enough, in my opinion.

Block chance goes to 75/54 * kindof a negative, but we gain 60% chaos res so i don't think we get 1 shot by anything.

Ice nova DPS goes from roughly 120k to roughly 300k.

Check the pob here with my own gear:

https://pastebin.com/PV4KuGZf

Interesting build! I was quite late to the party this league due to being abroad on most of december but I've scraped together enough currency for a pandemonius and one cospri, running the standard life coc build but this looks like a refreshing take!

Will give it a try instead of trying to go down the pop chest/headhunter route like everybody else.

One question though, I checked your PoB and i can only see ~44% block chance, am I missing something obvious or where does the remaining 30% come from? I did enable Rumi.

*EDIT* Nevermind, I am an idiot, it's the Lethal pride :-)
Last edited by betongsugga on Jan 9, 2020, 1:37:35 PM
Thanks so much for this build! This is really awesome, Sirius was killed without death at the 7th level of awakening, very good survival, damage in principle is also enough. Upgrade things further)

https://pastebin.com/NRB2MYmM

This is what i have so far, and i love the build. Obviously some things could be better but for how much this build costs to make its crazy. I pretty much crafted all the items myself and went through i don't know how many fossils.

Some things i would like to do would be possibly trying out hatred and getting a discipline hatred watchers eye i think it would ramp the DPS up a bit more.

So far im pleased with how everything has turned out and i will keep trying to fine tune it.
Last edited by Kyle33b on Jan 10, 2020, 3:38:01 AM
Sorry for the dumb question, but are we afraid of elemental reflection? Constantly cards with this mod rerol
"
nashatayka wrote:
Sorry for the dumb question, but are we afraid of elemental reflection? Constantly cards with this mod rerol

you cant do ele reflect

Just did First time Sirus with it and the new mechanics, was pretty easy fight in my opinion. Still dont even know how the fight works :D

uploaded a video from the fight
Last edited by xXx_Kamikaze_xXx on Jan 10, 2020, 8:22:33 AM
Why do we need Ghostreaver?
Doenst the GEM / passive tree node leech ES anyway?
Last edited by Suboshi on Jan 10, 2020, 9:52:19 AM
"
Suboshi wrote:
Why do we need Ghostreaver?
Doenst the GEM / passive tree node leech ES anyway?

Leech rate is doubled, so we leech twice fast as normal
Nice from 12 attempts crafted

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info