[3.14] Kami's Life | LL | CI CoC Ice Nova Assassin | all Content | deep Delve | max Block

"
"
kl9kca wrote:
BP 0 0-13% Cooldown reduction <6 aps
BP 1 14%-51% Cooldown reduction <7.5 aps
BP 2 52%-57% Cooldown reduction <10 aps

Cant get it, when u crit enemy with Mistwalker node u gain elusive, its mean +25% attack speed, also with frenzy charges u got even more attack speed. And my Cyclone APS is going higher than 8.5 with 8% attack speed on my Cospri and 5% attack speed from node in my tree. Am i doing something wrong?

Mistwalker give you 20% increased Attack speed, not 25%
I imported you build and did some settings, with everything up you got 9.43aps wich is 2 aps to much, so you have to drop Ice Bite, to get no frenzy charges anymore, the Cinderswallow flask to drop the onslaught buff. you Should now only get 7.14 aps. If you would, you can then take 2 swords with up to 14% attack speed.

25% increased Elusive effect
Elusive -> 20% attack speed
Inc elusive effect in total -> 25% attack speed
No?
Last edited by kl9kca on Jan 11, 2020, 1:24:50 AM
"
nashatayka wrote:
Nice from 12 attempts crafted

very nice, a bit more flat ES and it would be pog

Last edited by xXx_Kamikaze_xXx on Jan 11, 2020, 10:13:49 AM
"
kl9kca wrote:
"
"
kl9kca wrote:
BP 0 0-13% Cooldown reduction <6 aps
BP 1 14%-51% Cooldown reduction <7.5 aps
BP 2 52%-57% Cooldown reduction <10 aps

Cant get it, when u crit enemy with Mistwalker node u gain elusive, its mean +25% attack speed, also with frenzy charges u got even more attack speed. And my Cyclone APS is going higher than 8.5 with 8% attack speed on my Cospri and 5% attack speed from node in my tree. Am i doing something wrong?

Mistwalker give you 20% increased Attack speed, not 25%
I imported you build and did some settings, with everything up you got 9.43aps wich is 2 aps to much, so you have to drop Ice Bite, to get no frenzy charges anymore, the Cinderswallow flask to drop the onslaught buff. you Should now only get 7.14 aps. If you would, you can then take 2 swords with up to 14% attack speed.

25% increased Elusive effect
Elusive -> 20% attack speed
Inc elusive effect in total -> 25% attack speed
No?

no, read the Mistwalker note carefully, you can even check what elusive does on poe wiki. You can answer the question yourself ;-)

atm bought some Gear for more dps for the people who struggle with dps
https://pastebin.com/G1kd9qhz
Hello. How do you like this body for this build?

And still, tell me please, if I have recharge skills only on belt and in pobe shows 8.2 APS, need to his reduce expense of node with tree of skills?
Could you look at my character? I plan to remake the build for your version.
https://pastebin.com/2ZX1ZTM9
Насчет контрактных - есть такие стримерки, на балансе у ГГГ и судя по количеству твоих постов буквально в любой неудобной теме - ты стремишься таким же стать © Melaviy
Last edited by Signarion on Jan 11, 2020, 10:32:24 AM
"
Signarion wrote:
Hello. How do you like this body for this build?

And still, tell me please, if I have recharge skills only on belt and in pobe shows 8.2 APS, need to his reduce expense of node with tree of skills?
Could you look at my character? I plan to remake the build for your version.
https://pastebin.com/2ZX1ZTM9

its good for starting, later on you can get one with 700ES+ and the on kill mod for like 6ex if you want

you got 9.13 aps with cyclone, you should definitly lower your aps to <7.5 aps, otherwise you lose much dps

take out tailwind boots, and the onslaught flask, then you would get 7.21 aps
https://pastebin.com/67eiGq2d
Last edited by xXx_Kamikaze_xXx on Jan 11, 2020, 10:49:41 AM
Hello again! Every day I admire the game on this build)
I have a few questions again.
I don’t have enough mana for
and
(for 100 accuracy need),
but enough for this
(what do you think about this, before im buy Enlighten level 4)
And there will be a small request, look at my https://pastebin.com/2txAHKXj , I do not know how much APS I have :( Tell me where to watch or just how much I have.
Thanks in advance!
Last edited by nashatayka on Jan 11, 2020, 2:51:54 PM
Hello....
Do you kami, or someone else writing here played maybe life version dual wielding cospri's malice ice nova, or one cospri's ice nova build with shield, and can comment on the difference enrgy shield vs life, playstyle, dps, defense, build cost, leveling, whats is god for start and later in the game, fast clearing or killing bosses and for all end game of course, this build seems excellent and very expensive just do it to try it out ....
very nice guide....

Regards
Last edited by balloxsix on Jan 11, 2020, 3:11:01 PM

I have these items + 16 ex, should I try to make the build work or look for a cheaper build?
Any chance one of you could pob my char, and see if i need more attack speed?
Hi, nice guide and I really want to try it out in HC. Would you recommend to build it as HC character and can I use something like Fenumus' Spinnerets to replace the Watcher's eye for a budget version? Like if I have the sword, shield and chest, will I be able to start? Also I saw you had Leveling section before but now it's gone, are you not planning to add that or?

Thanks a lot for the guide and inspiration. Sorry if I had too many questions. Kinda new to CoC

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info