[3.14] Kami's Life | LL | CI CoC Ice Nova Assassin | all Content | deep Delve | max Block

Thank you very much for your help, did everything as you wrote + bought a new Wacher eye)) It is INSAINE!
"
lordfratos wrote:
hi guys
what is the ascendancy order?

ty, fot the remind, I'll add it
Seems that i cant import my char to pastebin, it says not found, i got 6,41 aspeed without flasks, that should be about 7.5 with everything in place?
"
Citronas wrote:
Seems that i cant import my char to pastebin, it says not found, i got 6,41 aspeed without flasks, that should be about 7.5 with everything in place?

Atm not at home, but if you press c ingame and click on cyclone you can see your aps unbuffed. Go in a fight and activate withering step and your onslaught flask. Then you'll see your real aps
Have had alot of fun playing this Build killed all content. Going for a new build now tho

If anyone is interested i have some good gear for sale

Hello!

Thank you for great build! I am playing dps CI option, but i have many problems with some bossess - they can even one-shot me with my huge block chance (75%/66% on flasks) and 8.6k ES.

Here is my gear:

And here is my PoB: https://pastebin.com/d4k0U7SJ

I added 20% Attack Speed from Mistwalker to one of my rings so my Attack Rate atm is 9.49 and colldown recovery speed: 20% (belt) + 15% (boots) + 13% (GEM) so atm 48% and i am missing few points, but at level 3 AwCoC will be enough (51%).

Any tips for my survivability?

ALSO:

I have problems with dmg on bossess - it took me around 1 minute to kill Phoenix. Any recommendations with this problem?

Much thanks!
Last edited by strozerro on Jan 12, 2020, 3:58:53 PM
Hi , this build looks fine. But can u help me about aps

https://ibb.co/HTZN1QQ

is it good after mistwalker or any suggestion?

Rarity: Rare
Ghoul Tether
Crystal Belt
--------
Requirements:
Level: 79
--------
Item Level: 84
--------
+80 to maximum Energy Shield (implicit)
--------
+43 to maximum Energy Shield
10% increased maximum Energy Shield
+63 to maximum Mana
20% chance when Hit for double Armour effect
26% increased Energy Shield from Body Armour
35% increased Spell Damage during any Flask Effect
--------
Crusader Item

also this is my belt. Should go cd or just fine like thiS?
Last edited by GodLessFalcon on Jan 12, 2020, 5:43:14 PM
Hey guys, not sure how you levelled but it's being a pain so far ...
Probably undergeared and/or using wrong uniques but dps seems low and dying more than i like ...
Any tip pls ?
"
Yloss wrote:
Hey guys, not sure how you levelled but it's being a pain so far ...
Probably undergeared and/or using wrong uniques but dps seems low and dying more than i like ...
Any tip pls ?

I started leveling this a few hours ago. I'm level 42 right now in act 5 and got here fairly quick. I used a Tabula with Freezing Pulse (any supports you can get to go with it like added cold, spell echo, added lightning, increased critical strikes, lesser multiple projectiles, etc..) along with dual wielding life sprigs, perandus signet ring, bated breath belt, goldrim leather cap helm, carnage heart onyx amulet and le heup of all iron ring. The rest was whatever rare items I found along the way.

I didn't put that set together they are just uniques I had sitting in my stash and most if not all of them should be very cheap to get. I was/am crushing everything I come across so far. Hopefully that helps you out.
I leveled with traps from the beginning until 68. Just upgrade as u level. Traps are op with no need for passives.
Last edited by krispats on Jan 12, 2020, 9:23:57 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info