[3.14] Kami's Life | LL | CI CoC Ice Nova Assassin | all Content | deep Delve | max Block

"
NSUCK wrote:
"
CREMMUS wrote:

Any suggestions on how to increase clear speed a little more, and bossing a bit faster? Got about 100ex to sink, no am not buying the double discipline it's retardedly priced right now.

Your gear is going to be hard to add DPS to. Your gems don't have quality though, so that's a start. Also, you can add DPS if you can get any fire damage somewhere you will ignite 100% of the time on crit. You can make enemies take 10% more damage via cinderswallow.

This is very interesting take! Well, ok let me see how this will work out. Finding those items now! Oh and yeah will quality up the gems now.
Is it worth getting the 52% cdr breakpoint?

Im planning to make this build to push delve most it can go, not sure if it will be worth finding boots+belt with cdr stat on it, because you overall give up other stats but you do gain more attacks.

Killed my first Sirus with this, no problems at all. I found dropping second ice nova from cospri setup made my spells proc a LOT faster. With second ice nova slotted in my Kosis kill took around 5 minutes and he got to heal his ES 7 times before he died. Without it, things just...melt.

7.49 aps with 14% cdr.

Can I get a review for my items please? I cant find mistwalker in configuration tab and cant calculate my aps. Is it good? What should I focus next? I don't have watcher's eye yet. So thats the only thing I'm missing I suppose.

(99% hit chance and 70% crit chance with buffs and other stuff)
Last edited by ChoudX on Apr 3, 2020, 5:54:28 PM
"
ChoudX wrote:

Can I get a review for my items please? I cant find mistwalker in configuration tab and cant calculate my aps. Is it good? What should I focus next? I don't have watcher's eye yet. So thats the only thing I'm missing I suppose.

(99% hit chance and 70% crit chance with buffs and other stuff)

Use this PoB version https://github.com/PathOfBuildingCommunity/PathOfBuilding/wiki/Installing-this-Fork
"
Cobrastar wrote:

Use this PoB version https://github.com/PathOfBuildingCommunity/PathOfBuilding/wiki/Installing-this-Fork

thank you sir :)

What do you think about this cluster ?

We win culling strike and unnerve.

My effective crit chance chance still 98% .
Just one more question:

The estimated cost of 100-150 Exalts is the price for crafting or buying?
So, I've never played a CoC build before and just got an Assassin to 65 with a 15ex budget. I've played a few leagues, but never killed Shaper/Elder because I keep rerolling alts. :D

I'm thinking I want to try clearing most of the end game with a CoC build, but I honestly have no idea how they differ from each other. I've been looking at this one, Esoro's, and Raikudo's. I prefer the tanky style so I was drawn to this one. As I was checking each build out in PoB though, it occured to me that two Cospri's allowed the other builds to have more CoC spells. How smart am I for figuring that out, right?

Checking on poe ninja shows that about half of everyone doing a CoC/Ice Nova build use two Cospri's, and half use one and a shield. After that there is a pretty even mix of MoM, CI, and Acrobatics.

Anyways, I was hoping someone with more experience than me could give me a bit more detail on just how much different the builds are between each other. How much more active you have to be using a sword/shield build over a sword/sword. TBH I'm not sure I want to pound Vortex every 1.8 seconds for the next month, but I don't know how much that is required for a sword/shield build over the sword/sword build. And just how much tankiness does the shield buy you over two Cospris? Whats easier/more fun to play? I'm assuming both can clear most of the end game content.

Would greatly appreciate anyone with experience with these builds could give me the quick and dirty breakdown between them!
"
Aerus_Morgal wrote:

What do you think about this cluster ?

We win culling strike and unnerve.

My effective crit chance chance still 98% .

I like this. PoB says my crit chance is still at 100% if I remove the crit jewel, which doesn't make sense since I also dropped inspiration. But ill take it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info