[3.14] Kami's Life | LL | CI CoC Ice Nova Assassin | all Content | deep Delve | max Block

Hey, loving the build so far, switched from wandslinger ele hit to this one.

i have much improvements to do, got no watchers eye atm. but i made a workaround :D
what would be THE big dps gain atm? im thinking of the amulet. have a problem with some res, have to get some other res on gear, that i can switch to the amulet.

here ist my current gear:
Spoiler

got some lucky crafts, body armor, gloves, helmet.

Last edited by Metaldan139 on Apr 3, 2020, 12:24:56 PM
Been interested in this build since a few days!
I simply need something tankier than my actual life based coc.

If somebody with a little time on his hand could help me a bit it would be much appreciated :)

Got like 50 Exalts at the moment if I sell my old gear + jewels etc.
Maybe 60 if my current trades go well.

What do you guys think...would it be efficient for me to switch with an 50 exalts budget or should I stay where I am at the moment and farm for at least 100 exalts?

Would love to craft some of the stuff myself but crafting is a little intimidating to me - not as much as before I read this guide, but still.

Thanks in advance!

Depending which core items you already have.. watcher's eye, awakened gems, etc.. I'd probably wait a little longer and just start crafting the key pieces on the side. For certain items like my shield and helm I got crafted in the first few dozen fossils, whereas my boots and belt took ages.
Thanks for the build guide, just transitioned from life based and while clear speed and aoe was great, it was pretty squishy to say the least.
Heard about this version being super tanky and thought I'd give it a try.

Now i need help: https://pastebin.com/Zgmebscb

I have a few issues, my aps is still pretty low but with elusive and silver flask, it can reach 7.45 with >14%cdr. I was curious if there was a cheapish way i could reach a sustainable aps without relying on flasks too much.

The damage feels a little lacking atm so I'd like to know what would u guys do at this point of my build?

Also i don't own a watcher's eye yet so was curious if that was the next thing to aim for.

Would very much appreciate any advice and guidance :)

interesting
"
Kaegyn wrote:
Depending which core items you already have.. watcher's eye, awakened gems, etc.. I'd probably wait a little longer and just start crafting the key pieces on the side. For certain items like my shield and helm I got crafted in the first few dozen fossils, whereas my boots and belt took ages.

Thank you for the advice!
I am pretty much new to the real endgame, crafting and so on but
the coc ice nova is a build I really enjoy and want to make the best of it.

I will farm lots of currency first as I do not even have the awakened coc :(

Would it be a good idea to buy a level 1 awakened coc asap and start leveling it by just running maps? Or will this process take to long and there is some better way of getting the cdr on top of other desired stats on boots or belt?
Last edited by Verfall777 on Apr 3, 2020, 2:31:15 PM
"
yes, you're ok. You should get even more aps then to get close to 10.1 aps

Ok thanks kami,but i dont know where i can find more aps ...

Maybe a watcher double discipline + attack speed while precision haha

And this one:

"
Aerus_Morgal wrote:
"

And this one:

take Coordination or the 2x 3 attakc speed notes on Scion wheel if you need them
"
"
Aerus_Morgal wrote:
"

And this one:

take Coordination or the 2x 3 attakc speed notes on Scion wheel if you need them

10.02 with coordination and gloves.

Crafted this sexy helmet today :D
sadly didnt buy base with enchant...

Short question which is maybe already answered somewhere.. :S

How big is the difference in terms of dmg between the 3 BPs, if there is any?

Got awa Coc and thought about getting to the 52+ CDR when my dmg will benfit from it.

Really cool build lot of fun after i paused Poe for more than a year.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info