[3.14] Kami's Life | LL | CI CoC Ice Nova Assassin | all Content | deep Delve | max Block

"
put lethal pride to the right socket next to conduit, you gain more strengh, cause you also get some from starting tree. I got also some strengh and dex from cluster Jewels

ok, thanks, i didn't realize that you got it from the cluster jewels as i havent them yet. i'll try with lethal pride to see if i can reach 60 str without using rings
in the 3.9 version from where did u get the str? just from lethal pride + the 2 skills of the tree?
"
nivvyosaurus wrote:
sry just to clarify

"
BP 1 14%-51% Cooldown reduction <7.57 aps

my buffed attack speed on cyclone need to be BELOW 7.57 in pob?

i am currently at 7.46atk spd with 15% cdr

I can get above 7.57 with swapping to onslaught flask or getting 14% atk speed so just want to doubel check.

At <14 CDR you need to stay below 6 APS

At 14-51% CDR you need to stay below 7.57 APS

At 52%+ CDR you need to stay below 10 APS

Otherwise you half your DPS.

Managed to win the lottery and loot this guy, would you try and include Hatred into the build or sell it for other gear upgrades?
"
Slimee wrote:

Managed to win the lottery and loot this guy, would you try and include Hatred into the build or sell it for other gear upgrades?

You will loose 1k+ es-recovery/sec, if it's worth it to you to loose it, you can think about planning using hatred.

I personally would sell it and fun the rest of my gear with it :D
https://pastebin.com/b0r5tAZv

Hello. Everyone and theit grandma has 100% crit chance.
I checked everything i think and sitting at 55% still =(
what am i doing wrong or what i am missing?
Average hit on ice nova is 60k only too. halp plez =\
cant edit for typoes and addition:

got 4 skills around thread of hope too. and lacking skill points to finish cluster jewels. i am lvl 93. ty~

edit: found where to edit. cant find where to delete 2nd post =)
Last edited by johan68 on Apr 3, 2020, 8:07:34 AM
"
johan68 wrote:
https://pastebin.com/b0r5tAZv

Hello. Everyone and theit grandma has 100% crit chance.
I checked everything i think and sitting at 55% still =(
what am i doing wrong or what i am missing?
Average hit on ice nova is 60k only too. halp plez =\

- 14%cdr is enough, no need to get it on boots and belt together
- you got 6.77aps, room for more attack speed till 7.5 aps
- activate you power charges for more crit
"

- 14%cdr is enough, no need to get it on boots and belt together
- you got 6.77aps, room for more attack speed till 7.5 aps
- activate you power charges for more crit

thanks, gonna change boots then, since they are my weak point
and gloves to get attack speed
thanks, now i am at 99.something%
"
CREMMUS wrote:

Any suggestions on how to increase clear speed a little more, and bossing a bit faster? Got about 100ex to sink, no am not buying the double discipline it's retardedly priced right now.

Your gear is going to be hard to add DPS to. Your gems don't have quality though, so that's a start. Also, you can add DPS if you can get any fire damage somewhere you will ignite 100% of the time on crit. You can make enemies take 10% more damage via cinderswallow.

"
todnesser wrote:

At <14 CDR you need to stay below 6 APS

At 14-51% CDR you need to stay below 7.57 APS

At 52%+ CDR you need to stay below 10 APS

Otherwise you half your DPS.

What? No
This is wrong. This is 100% wrong and terrible terrible advice to give re. cd reduction and attack speed.

Staying below 7.57 aps as your cd reduction increases is a massive dps loss. As you cd reduction increases, so do the number of potential procs/sec you can achieve with increased attack speed.

At 20 to 50 cdr you can achieve 8 or 9 procs/sec if you attack speed is 8 to 10aps proportionally
Further, if you overshoot the break point, you can hit it again with enough extra attack speed. It's not static

Also at sub 14 cdr, even 0 cdr you still need MORE than 6aps to achieve 6 procs/sec.

and at 52cdr plus you lose another proc/sec by being below 10aps. you actually need to be between 10 and 10.2 aps to manage 10 procs

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info