[3.14] Kami's Life | LL | CI CoC Ice Nova Assassin | all Content | deep Delve | max Block

"
BBRRAAWWRR wrote:

Right now I'm trying to craft some better boots, then I'll attempt to get better rolls on the helm and eventually I'll transition to the circle of fear rings.

Mark of shaper is a legitimate cheaper option until you can afford 2x fears. a well rolled ring with quality is nearly 30% more damage and leaves a ring slot open
"
Mastodonic wrote:
"
BBRRAAWWRR wrote:

Right now I'm trying to craft some better boots, then I'll attempt to get better rolls on the helm and eventually I'll transition to the circle of fear rings.

Mark of shaper is a legitimate cheaper option until you can afford 2x fears. a well rolled ring with quality is nearly 30% more damage and leaves a ring slot open

Interesting, gonna check that in pob

edit: just checked it in pob, in my setup it would compensate 1 ring(~20% dps). gonna add that as a budget option
Last edited by xXx_Kamikaze_xXx on Apr 3, 2020, 1:50:02 AM
First of all thanks to Kami for a great build. This is my first time trying CoC and I will probably never leave, loving it.

However, I've got some struggles and it's the math.
Could someone answer if I'm doing it right, check https://pastebin.com/SnQVbtfC

I know I'm missing a lot of items, RNG gods haven't been by my side but atm it's all I can afford, some items are crafted just because I'm trying to fix APS and they are not good, boots/helmet etc, I manage tho.

So my thought, If I would to switch my Cospri's that I'm using now to one with 8% AS my thought is that I would do more dmg or do I just need more cdr?

I'm still doing 100% delirium, it just takes some time but deathless usally. Failed sirus 8 but could probably kill him, but yeah ST will be improving with my upcoming upgrades.

Goals: Awa coc gem, watcher's, rings, enchants on helm/boots, new boots/belt, I guess some gems could need 21/20. I would also love to try cluster jewels, If I can afford it.

Thanks in advance for any pointers!
"

Interesting, gonna check that in pob

edit: just checked it in pob, in my setup it would compensate 1 ring(~20% dps). gonna add that as a budget option

My elder ring has crit multi on it, so when i swap to two circles of fear I only get 13% more damage. It works out I'd have to spend 40ex to replace Mark of shaper setup for 13% more damage. So the circles of fear would have to be the very last upgrade when trying to squeeze out extra dps.
"
stekhans wrote:
First of all thanks to Kami for a great build. This is my first time trying CoC and I will probably never leave, loving it.

I know I'm missing a lot of items, RNG gods haven't been by my side but atm it's all I can afford, some items are crafted just because I'm trying to fix APS and they are not good, boots/helmet etc, I manage tho.

So my thought, If I would to switch my Cospri's that I'm using now to one with 8% AS my thought is that I would do more dmg or do I just need more cdr?

I'm still doing 100% delirium, it just takes some time but deathless usally. Failed sirus 8 but could probably kill him, but yeah ST will be improving with my upcoming upgrades.

Goals: Awa coc gem, watcher's, rings, enchants on helm/boots, new boots/belt, I guess some gems could need 21/20. I would also love to try cluster jewels, If I can afford it.

8.14 aps with onslaught atm. even if you take a 8% sword you would get 7.73 aps which would be to high. so drop the onslaught flask to get 7.04 aps and grab some attack speed somewhere to get close to 7.5aps.
you cdr on boots is fine

Any suggestions on how to increase clear speed a little more, and bossing a bit faster? Got about 100ex to sink, no am not buying the double discipline it's retardedly priced right now.
Last edited by CreedAventus on Apr 3, 2020, 3:14:51 AM
Spoiler
"
"
stekhans wrote:

8.14 aps with onslaught atm. even if you take a 8% sword you would get 7.73 aps which would be to high. so drop the onslaught flask to get 7.04 aps and grab some attack speed somewhere to get close to 7.5aps.
you cdr on boots is fine

Thanks a lot for the quick response. My math wasnt on point then :)
hey guys, i'm having troubles with the strength, how do you get it? because as i can see you have no items that gives strength and in the tree the only thing that gives it is the lethal pride jewel, but it only gives 14 close to MoM, so, what should i do?
"
Merquero wrote:
hey guys, i'm having troubles with the strength, how do you get it? because as i can see you have no items that gives strength and in the tree the only thing that gives it is the lethal pride jewel, but it only gives 14 close to MoM, so, what should i do?
put lethal pride to the right socket next to conduit, you gain more strengh, cause you also get some from starting tree. I got also some strengh and dex from cluster Jewels
sry just to clarify

"
BP 1 14%-51% Cooldown reduction <7.57 aps

my buffed attack speed on cyclone need to be BELOW 7.57 in pob?

i am currently at 7.46atk spd with 15% cdr

I can get above 7.57 with swapping to onslaught flask or getting 14% atk speed so just want to doubel check.
Last edited by nivvyosaurus on Apr 3, 2020, 6:43:16 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info