[3.14] Kami's Life | LL | CI CoC Ice Nova Assassin | all Content | deep Delve | max Block

"
goriander wrote:

Would a shield like this sell to someone playing this build? I'm not going to use it myself because of the low ES and lack of spell block but it sounds good for damage.

I would imagine so for someone looking for more single target DPS. I'm too lazy to run PoB, but it probably helps a decent amount.
"
Jll wrote:

I'm trying to get better gear but my budget is low atm(arround 10-15ex) and i have to decide which upgrade has priority for me urgent. (flask,jewel or body armor,shield etc)..Also i have trouble to killing kosis in %80 delirius maps..whats wrong with him or my gear?

Thnx

any help pls? i have to decide which gear i need to upgrade first rly..
"
Loving the build so far!
Been pooring every currency ive gained over they league and its amazing
Tnx alot!

my gear so far and around 140 ex in: using regular Cast on crit
Got Energy shield on hit watcher's eye wich makes the build crazy tanky and lesser version of your Cluster jewel
Sirius 8 done deatless
and t16's fully dilerium orbed.

looks solid so far, if you want you could craft prefixes cannot be changed on boots and scour + multimod then. Also you could enchant em if you dont hate lab like me^^
"
Jll wrote:
"
Jll wrote:

I'm trying to get better gear but my budget is low atm(arround 10-15ex) and i have to decide which upgrade has priority for me urgent. (flask,jewel or body armor,shield etc)..Also i have trouble to killing kosis in %80 delirius maps..whats wrong with him or my gear?

Thnx

^

-more CDR, atleast 14%
-21 skill gems
-second double mod cyrcle of fear
-check your aps and Breakpoint. atm with only 12% cdr you shouldn't do more than 6 aps with cyclone, otherwise you lose a bunch of dmg

edit: just checked, you got 6.73 aps and lose a bunch of damage. Probably you should read the guide again with aps and the breakpoints
Last edited by xXx_Kamikaze_xXx on Apr 2, 2020, 3:38:17 PM

THank you for the build. i cleared all content with a breeze, 100% delirious maps are a joke.

the helm is very easy to optain. i spent 20ex...

how to roll the helm for less than 20ex,...

buy a base ilvl77+ hubris with ice nova enchant, use hunter exalt orb on it, then you frigid fossil or alteration until you see t1 cold damage to spells

then you get another redemer base ilvl85 and toss frigid fossile until you see -cold ,

then use awaken orb on redemer base and move over to the hubris to combine the 2 influence mods

the two mods must have "the Hunter" which is cold damage, "the redemer" -cold in order for it to work

i made a little bit change to passive tree to my liking, sitting at 7500es im very comfortable

after its combined you cannot reroll if the base is below ilvl85

thank you so much for the guide i had a blast this season
Last edited by Sunnnnny on Apr 2, 2020, 7:26:36 PM
"
Sunnnnny wrote:

THank you for the build. i cleared all content with a breeze, 100% delirious maps are a joke.

get a ilvl 77 hubris circlet with ice nova enchant, hunter orb it, roll for t1 cold damage, then get a redemer exalt orb and roll -cold resis, awaken orb the redemer first then to the hubris, whola got yourself a nonsense 40ex helm for super less..

i made a little bit change to passive tree to my liking, sitting at 7500es im very comfortable

I'm glad to hear that you enjoy the build. Have to say that the idea with the helmet crafting of you is kind of genius to safe money, if you look for dps. But I think most people also try to aim for 250ES. Probably its not possible to recraft the -9% cold res with fossil on the base?
"
"
Jll wrote:
"
Jll wrote:

Thnx

^

-more CDR, atleast 14%
-21 skill gems
-second double mod cyrcle of fear
-check your aps and Breakpoint. atm with only 12% cdr you shouldn't do more than 6 aps with cyclone, otherwise you lose a bunch of dmg

edit: just checked, you got 6.73 aps and lose a bunch of damage. Probably you should read the guide again with aps and the breakpoints

Many Thanks.. Honestly i started league with life version of this build.. then i changed to ES version from poeninja.. i found this topic few days a go and didn't check every details..so first of all i gonna buy awakening coc gem fast as possible i guess..
Last edited by Jll on Apr 2, 2020, 7:08:46 PM
I've done basically the same build without seeing this guide. Two things I would suggest

1. Frost bomb cold exposure does not stack with the cold exposure you are getting from the cluster jewels. I suggest a cluster jewel with hex breaker. Curse immune is just so good, and it lets you get freeze immune on your flask.

2. This is more personal preference, but I like putting frost bomb in the cospri's so it goes off more reliably. I put ball lightning in the CWDT to get more sustain from the watchers eye. I'm not sure if that is optimal.
Last edited by Jenovaside on Apr 2, 2020, 7:30:08 PM
"
"
Sunnnnny wrote:

get a ilvl 77 hubris circlet with ice nova enchant, hunter orb it, roll for t1 cold damage, then get a redemer exalt orb and roll -cold resis, awaken orb the redemer first then to the hubris, whola got yourself a nonsense 40ex helm for super less..

I'm glad to hear that you enjoy the build. Have to say that the idea with the helmet crafting of you is kind of genius to safe money, if you look for dps. But I think most people also try to aim for 250ES. Probably its not possible to recraft the -9% cold res with fossil on the base?

yea thats is correct, once you combine it cannot be reroll with fossils again because the new base of the item is below ilvl85 , let me redit the post. i think i word it wrong. so people dont copy and fail lol
Last edited by Sunnnnny on Apr 2, 2020, 7:35:16 PM
Really enjoying the build, took a while to get going but once it did it is a blast. One of the strongest if not the strongest build ive ever done. Liked all the min maxing involved, keeps me interested as the league progresses.

Right now I'm trying to craft some better boots, then I'll attempt to get better rolls on the helm and eventually I'll transition to the circle of fear rings.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info