[3.14] Kami's Life | LL | CI CoC Ice Nova Assassin | all Content | deep Delve | max Block

"
Prowombat3 wrote:
Hi how do you avoid being frozen/stunned I seem to die to that a lot

crafted it to boots.
Would you recommend getting a Watcher's eye with Es Leech Discipline if i cant afford the double Discipline one? I have a 40-ish ex budget

To the people who thought of this, this is nice QoL upgrade cause of culling.. The clear speed just had a major upgrade, does that also affect bosses?
Last edited by CreedAventus on Apr 4, 2020, 5:07:06 AM
Hey i just saw that u swap out Energy Leech support for frostbite. but we already curse on hit assassins mark so wouldnt they cancel each other out? Or did we get a 2nd curse somewhere which i didnt realize?
Switched to NSUCK config:

remplaced by:

I win 700ES and only lost 5% DPS.

"
Aerus_Morgal wrote:

remplaced by:

Thought this should boost 10% to DPS, no?
"
CREMMUS wrote:
"
Aerus_Morgal wrote:

remplaced by:

Depends on a lot of factors, the flask / fire dmg mod adds as much DPS as bottled faith, but you also need to determine what you are taking away to get it. The ring I have I got extremely lucky crafting. Its also a QoL thing for the curse, self cast vs on hit.
"
NSUCK wrote:
"
CREMMUS wrote:
"
Aerus_Morgal wrote:

remplaced by:

Depends on a lot of factors, the flask / fire dmg mod adds as much DPS as bottled faith, but you also need to determine what you are taking away to get it. The ring I have I got extremely lucky crafting. Its also a QoL thing for the curse, self cast vs on hit.

Bottled faith the last thing i need ..

But maybe im wrong with my POB
Also for CREMMUS, if you are very DPS focused you can use a stygian vice belt with an abyssal jewel in it for the fire damage mod. I was using them for quite awhile.
Hey guys,

been following the discussion as well lately.

Can someone finally give me an answer to the CDRS / APS issue. ^_^

Rocking 52% CDRS,
Elusive + Onslaught + Mistwalker + Attackspeed nodes near Scion bring me to 9.91 APS according to POB

Do I need to get over 10.1 or stay right below?

Help is appreciated!!! :)

https://pastebin.com/zQedDgjS (Pob for reference)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info