[3.14] Kami's Life | LL | CI CoC Ice Nova Assassin | all Content | deep Delve | max Block

I want to switch to this version from a build guide I am following since I am dying a lot. I imported the budget version into POB but it has a watcher's eye worth 70ex, bottled faith, etc. Has all of it been updated for lower budget or is it just all relative?

I am thinking I can swap my carcass jack for 6 link ES chest, change skill tree, switch to ES gear, and go from that point with upgrades? Should I try to buy an ES gained on hit watchers eye first or watchers eye with spell block? Any help is greatly appreciated and wonder if anyone answers questions on discord?

Thanks!
Hi,
help me plz.
I'm trying to this build. tell me why I got a very small boss damage? what needs to be fixed?
https://pastebin.com/upALrWsp
Last edited by babyprise on Apr 4, 2020, 11:42:50 AM
"
Jerwrig wrote:
I want to switch to this version from a build guide I am following since I am dying a lot. I imported the budget version into POB but it has a watcher's eye worth 70ex, bottled faith, etc. Has all of it been updated for lower budget or is it just all relative?

I am thinking I can swap my carcass jack for 6 link ES chest, change skill tree, switch to ES gear, and go from that point with upgrades? Should I try to buy an ES gained on hit watchers eye first or watchers eye with spell block? Any help is greatly appreciated and wonder if anyone answers questions on discord?

Thanks!

In Progress
bump
Last edited by thekaos1k23 on Apr 4, 2020, 2:10:06 PM
Im just looking to switch to this char since i've farmed a ton of currency on my other char. This question might have been asked, but why dont we dual wield the cospri? i have never tried CoC build, but if we got dual cospri, couldnt we trigger a lot more spells?

Looking forward to try this build! :D
"
KroNoZz wrote:
Im just looking to switch to this char since i've farmed a ton of currency on my other char. This question might have been asked, but why dont we dual wield the cospri? i have never tried CoC build, but if we got dual cospri, couldnt we trigger a lot more spells?

Looking forward to try this build! :D

We would lose a bunch of es and block chance from shield

-------------------------
Edit:
- adjusted the passive tree and the Jewels for low Budget
- added some low Bodget items

somebody got an Idea what else would be usefull for low Budget?
Last edited by xXx_Kamikaze_xXx on Apr 4, 2020, 1:14:57 PM
for delve specific, do you think explode chest beats es on kill? talking about 1k+ depth where damage is going to be big
How does this build compare to a LL Version with Shavs and Chayulas amulet?

Why 8 intel .. why why why ??

Sleep on it !
Hey !
I really like this build, I played a life version last league but this CI version looks much more tanky !
I'm making some currencies with my first character and I will follow this build for my next one.
Can you add priorities with the skill tree ? Maybe some steps to reach with different amount of SP ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info