[3.14] Kami's Life | LL | CI CoC Ice Nova Assassin | all Content | deep Delve | max Block

I followed an other guide for CoC Ice Nova but the survivability is not really good. I'm getting oneshot by bosses, damage on the bosses is ok.

I think, I want to switch to this guide, what should I buy and do first?
Next stops: 700 ES+ Chest, shield with better spell block. Redo helmet so I can move the spider craft and drop the % reduced mana herald ring for a double dps one.

Almost done, 8k ES, can probably hit 8.5-8.7k pretty easily soon.

I wanna start doing this build, but what do i do in the lvling phase? im not experienced enough to know. However, i do have enough currency to buy all the lvling gear, just dont know which spells to use etc. Anyone that could help with this in any way?
"
KroNoZz wrote:
I wanna start doing this build, but what do i do in the lvling phase? im not experienced enough to know. However, i do have enough currency to buy all the lvling gear, just dont know which spells to use etc. Anyone that could help with this in any way?

Level whatever until 44.

At 44 get

Goldrim
Tabula
Widowmaker
Gifts from Above
Praxis
Ungil's Harmony
Lycosidae
Maligaro's Virtuosity
Whispersteps (whatevre the warband boots with flat cold and crit are)
1st Ascendancy (Unstable infusion I believe, whatever gives you power charges)
Diamond Flask

Cyclone - Cast on Crit - Increased Critical Strikes - Ice Nova - Frost Bolt - Hypothermia
Last edited by Eliqq on Apr 5, 2020, 1:12:25 PM
"
Eliqq wrote:
"
KroNoZz wrote:

Level whatever until 44.

At 44 get

Goldrim
Tabula
Widowmaker
Gifts from Above
Praxis
Ungil's Harmony
Lycosidae
Maligaro's Virtuosity
Diamond Flask

Cyclone - Cast on Crit - Increased Critical Strikes - Ice Nova - Frost Bolt - Hypothermia

Okay i see the gloves is 4ex, are they worth buying just for lvling?
"
CREMMUS wrote:
"
NSUCK wrote:
Also for CREMMUS, if you are very DPS focused you can use a stygian vice belt with an abyssal jewel in it for the fire damage mod. I was using them for quite awhile.

May I kindly know the mods on that old belt you had? Thanks!

If you just buy one you can go flat ES, str (if needed), res, belts can have some cool flask mods too. You can also get an influenced one to get some of the other mods (ES%, ES from body armor, CDR, etc), you can also try to make one via awakener orb. Realistically if you have flat es/es% on a influenced stygian and have 30+ flat es on the abyssal jewel in it you're not losing much ES over a crystal belt.
Last edited by NSUCK on Apr 5, 2020, 2:01:34 PM
"
KroNoZz wrote:
"
Eliqq wrote:
"
KroNoZz wrote:

Level whatever until 44.

At 44 get

Goldrim
Tabula
Widowmaker
Gifts from Above
Praxis
Ungil's Harmony
Lycosidae
Maligaro's Virtuosity
Diamond Flask

Okay i see the gloves is 4ex, are they worth buying just for lvling?

They give you 300 crit multi which is a big chunk of your damage while leveling. Up to you if you want them or not. I got them week 1 for 15c.
bought awakened cast on crit today...now that I have a realistic goal leveling it up while accumulating more wealth I automatically play more than I have in the last days. ^^
hi guys i wanna try this build in STD...how the tree must look like?TY:)
How about the heralds jewels, how you guys been thinking about running iceno va with these? I realize that would be essentialy different build, but where else to ask then nova guys in here (:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info