[3.14] Kami's Life | LL | CI CoC Ice Nova Assassin | all Content | deep Delve | max Block

Started off with a different build and switched directly to the CI version of this when I had 80 ex in hand, it felt terrible compared to what I switched from and definitely regretted not saving up a bit more.

After persevering however and getting a bit more currency into it it's definitely amongst the most powerful builds I've ever played, stomping on T17 100% deliriums that I'm mostly farming now. Both Kosis and Omni at once wasn't a problem either as it just facetanked them both, likewise for stuff like stand in stone circle ultimatums in 100% T17.

Been wanting to try out CoC Ice Nova as my end game build for several leagues in a row, cheers for a great base from both you and Juju's version to build upon. Was tons of fun balancing the requirements and gearing, modifying and trying to improve the build according to my circumstances as I went. Still not even nearly done with it but it definitely feels complete enough at this point to deal with mostly everything. Will be fun to see what happens with another few hundred exalts thrown at it.

Current PoB: https://pastebin.com/FR4WHZyA
Last edited by Mbuh on May 1, 2021, 6:18:33 PM
i see you have mentioned how much is needed to switch to CI or LL but im wondering whats the average cost for the life build?
IGN: hyrenfreak
What gem i should drop from shavs if i have only 5link?
would an explode chest be better for a life build if i can afford it? or a rare crit chest? there isnt any with both atm
Hey, Today I changed from bfbb to CoC :)
I've spend a lot of exalteds, dmg is really nice but I feel like im dying too much from random shit. What would you change in my gear to feel more tanky? Some defensive skill setup, gear, or talent points? Cheers
https://pastebin.com/2j5rUCkN
Last edited by Vainne on May 3, 2021, 12:47:52 PM

Just wanted to share my shield that I just finished up and divined for the CI version, incredibly happy with it and it's probably as close to BiS as you can get with nerfed harvest. T2 Spell Damage seems to beat +1 to cold skill gems by 2-3% dps on most high end Ritual CoC Ice Nova builds on poe.ninja.

Probably the closest contender to mirror service item I've had but might need 15% reserve or something instead of the bench craft for that. Or maybe it just might be enough as is with how impossible it is to hit these prefixes.

This shield alone brought my character to a new level.
Last edited by Mbuh on May 3, 2021, 11:52:20 AM
I am having issues with mana with the life build for cyclone, what is normally the way this build is supposed to keep mana for it or something I can do for it?
Hey, what version of this build should I look into if I'm on a 20ex budget? Am I stuck with life or do I have the option of doing LL? I'm not too interested in bossing or 100% delirious, just looking to farm some t16s with scarabs/league mechanics.
I was playing around with clear speed the other day and wanting to see how fast I could clear T14+ maps so I put a 2nd Frozen Trail in place of my Watcher's Eye and swapped out my Ice Nova in my chest for another Frostbolt. Holy Crap it's a blast.
Makes really quick work of Legions,Harvests,Ultimatums and anything else that has a shit ton of monsters around you.

It's also a great option for those that can't afford a Watcher's Eye as well.
In the LL PoB you have "enemies are ignited" checked.
How do we ignite cause i cant find anything in the build that ignites.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info