[3.14] Kami's Life | LL | CI CoC Ice Nova Assassin | all Content | deep Delve | max Block

"
acid_teardrop wrote:
In the LL PoB you have "enemies are ignited" checked.
How do we ignite cause i cant find anything in the build that ignites.

The only way to ignite is to have somewhere fire damage to attacks or spells, the amount doesn't matter
Why do you mark this build as updated, yet all the PoBs are from 3.13 and using no longer attainable gear?
"
bezrq wrote:
Why do you mark this build as updated, yet all the PoBs are from 3.13 and using no longer attainable gear?


It's much more valuable to have a optimal version to compare with and see where the dps comes from the most imo. A version with bad gear would do me no good, I can have bad gear on my own just fine.

Builds like these that are mostly full with rares and heavy specific gearing requirements will be really difficult in general unless you're willing to put in any work yourself with your PoB and current stage of gearing to solve your issues.

The build is updated because no new tree and skill gem changes make any real difference for the build, having minmaxed mirror tier gear does not change the build functionally so that is why it is listed as 3.14 updated.
Last edited by Isanion on May 6, 2021, 8:43:50 AM
I'm planning to build this as I consider that my other build of this league is "complete".

What would be the min currency would you consider that is required to get a decent CI version?
"
whitesuccubus wrote:
I'm planning to build this as I consider that my other build of this league is "complete".

What would be the min currency would you consider that is required to get a decent CI version?


After trying out CI this league with the build I wouldn't suggest anyone do so with less than 100-150 ex or so depending on how late in the league it is. Sure you can clear content before that but I'd prefer switching at a point where it actually feels good to play and that's roughly where I found it settling in a good spot in clearing all content comfortably. That budget would be assuming you acquire gear in the cheapest way from crafting and such or sniping cheap bases to finish up.
Last edited by Isanion on May 6, 2021, 10:01:21 AM
playing this build and its really enjoyable so far only thing i dont understand is how to get less attack speed ? - i got the sword rolled with 8% and dont got a single point invested into atk speed and still cant get under 7.57 APS
if anyone up to talk what to update etc. just whisper me ingame, appreciate all the help <3 current investment around: 70ex
"
leotar1 wrote:
playing this build and its really enjoyable so far only thing i dont understand is how to get less attack speed ? - i got the sword rolled with 8% and dont got a single point invested into atk speed and still cant get under 7.57 APS
if anyone up to talk what to update etc. just whisper me ingame, appreciate all the help <3 current investment around: 70ex


Are you talking about your level 74 Assassin?
The trigger rate for that character is 6.41 and the effective trigger rate is 5.29.

You need MORE attack speed, and more accuracy.
But you're only level 74 so you'll get there in no time.
Now that I take a 2nd glance at it, you have zero accuracy on any of your items.
Do you have problems killing bosses and such? Does it take you longer than it should?
Last edited by Gulch on May 6, 2021, 2:38:45 PM
Do you not see that his life and mana res is negative, and that explode chests are no longer viable?
"
bezrq wrote:
Do you not see that his life and mana res is negative, and that explode chests are no longer viable?


If you dont know the changes, then you probably shouldnt be here. It's not a beginner friendly build.
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving probably isn't for you ;)
Hey guys, new to this build entirely. I have a Shadow lv 92 waiting to get a new build. Considering to make this one. Would you know the entry cost of this build? Would you say about 50ex enough to get this build going for t16s, bosses e eventually sirus from AW6 until AW8?

Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info