[3.14] Kami's Life | LL | CI CoC Ice Nova Assassin | all Content | deep Delve | max Block

Hey,
How do you think, which items gonna cost more in next weeks? Asking because
right now im playing as (good geared but nothing extraordinary) poison bfbb, and Im looking forward to change build in near future, so far I have only ~20ex and I know Your build is gonna cost at lot more than that. So I'm thinking if I should keep my money and buy gear later or buy something right now (because its gonna be more expensive in next days/weeks).

Cheers
Hello, so finally made the transition from Life to CI version of the build. And while I am dying less, I feel like I'm lacking a ton dps wise. And I'm kind of lost as to what I should prioritize on for upgrades. Any help would be much appreciated, thanks in advance.

My PoB
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/0zrx5GsW

My Gear
Spoiler

Right now, the basic CI block transition is 60-80 ex for a good level of gear. If you dont have 50ex+, then dont bother trying to go CI.
Flask:10ex
Woke gems: 15ex
Chest:10-15ex (for a shit one)
Helm: 10ex
Gloves:5ex
Boots:5ex
Clusters: 5ex
Shield: 5x for ex on block and 300+ES
Rings: 10ex for good ones

This wont get you ailment immune, tailwind boots or reduced hatred helm.
Therefore you need reduced mana reserve shield +10ex.

Add a watchers eye and unnatural instinct and you're looking at 100ex+

The life build can be done on about 20ex and caps out about 50ex.
Miss my old buddies, but life be life sometimes.
How to use cyclone with 2 widowmakers? I dont have mana to cast it. Or i should have craft on ring?
Hey there! POB is having some issues with the outdated tree for me, is there a 3.14 version or it gonna be updated? Jewel socket keeps disappearing when I convert the tree and things we take with thread of hope keeps getting pathed to. And I am having a hard time figuring what to take while leveling and what to swap to when you start COC build. Hope someone can help :)
Hey guys,

so first of all thanks for this awesomely, detailed guide and comment section.

I got a question considering my POB setup, i´m basically not able to set it up correctly...

So quick introduction, last league I was able to aquire prtty good CoC gear so almost at the end of league, I switched my Trickster into an CoC Assassin.
Since this league is pretty underwhelming for me personally, I dont mind playing in Standard and min-maxing out this build further. The problem is, I am simply not able to set up the POB for it. The numers in PoB are all super low, but in game everything is dying in milliseconds. Also I cant really tell if my APS is over the threshhold, POB says yes but it really doesnt feels like it xD

If someone could look up my POB and help me set it up correctly, it would greatly appreciated. Also any suggestions for improvement would be awesome.

POB: https://pastebin.com/uv76svz7
Any thoughts on Hydrosphere vs Frost Bomb?

Frost Bomb gives that extra 5% exposure, but hydro feels better for applying exposure more consistently

so i still play the life version and have no plan to swap to CI.
i am sitting at only 4.7k life, but feels pretty tanky, and for bosses you just need to avoid, right? :)
pretty much "maxed" out my life version of it with ~6,2il dps - 6,8mil culling dps

pob if anyone interested: https://pastebin.com/eeE4C1zq

Last edited by Schnurspringer on Apr 30, 2021, 10:10:52 PM
Hello!

Could someone take a look at my pob and see where I could improve. I started as blazing salvo miner and switched to this. I would greatly appreciate any suggestions. Finally saved up and got my bottled faith last night. What would be a good next goal to save up for based on my
Current gear / set up.

I really want to craft a gg helm. How do I go about doing that? Frigid fossil spam until I hit the correct mods? I havnt dabbled to much into fossil crafting but I can’t afford the helms out there right now for like 50 ex

Thank you so much
do you plan on making leveling trees?
IGN: hyrenfreak

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info