[3.14] Kami's Life | LL | CI CoC Ice Nova Assassin | all Content | deep Delve | max Block

This helm works for the build?
"
YagoDanti wrote:
Hey guys, new to this build entirely. I have a Shadow lv 92 waiting to get a new build. Considering to make this one. Would you know the entry cost of this build? Would you say about 50ex enough to get this build going for t16s, bosses e eventually sirus from AW6 until AW8?

Thanks!

This depends entirely upon who you ask.
Some say you can't use this build unless you spend 15 mirrors.
Some are more reasonable and say that you can easily get by with less than perfect gear (like mine).
You don't need explody chest, tailwind boots, a headhunter or 10k energy shield to do all content.

I'd say if you get lucky on a couple of crafts or find some decent items for cheap on trade you can fully gear it out less than 30ex.

If you want all gear that is REALLY good, well then prepare to spend around 100ex or more.

If you want the best gear then you're looking at hundreds of exalts.

Of course if you can craft or are willing to craft the price drops exponentially.
Last edited by leotar1 on May 7, 2021, 9:19:50 AM
"
Gulch wrote:
"
leotar1 wrote:
playing this build and its really enjoyable so far only thing i dont understand is how to get less attack speed ? - i got the sword rolled with 8% and dont got a single point invested into atk speed and still cant get under 7.57 APS
if anyone up to talk what to update etc. just whisper me ingame, appreciate all the help <3 current investment around: 70ex

Are you talking about your level 74 Assassin?
The trigger rate for that character is 6.41 and the effective trigger rate is 5.29.

You need MORE attack speed, and more accuracy.
But you're only level 74 so you'll get there in no time.
Now that I take a 2nd glance at it, you have zero accuracy on any of your items.
Do you have problems killing bosses and such? Does it take you longer than it should?

hey thanks for the reply im lvl 86 now capped resistances 7k es and have around 80% block 1m dps and can do t16 maps chill only issue are bosses and bigger enemys, what should i try to upgrade next ? is it rly only accuracy or anything else i should try to get??? ty for the replys lads <3
"
leotar1 wrote:
what should i try to upgrade next ? is it rly only accuracy or anything else i should try to get??? ty for the replys lads <3

You need to aim for at least 97% chance to hit with Cyclone,ideally 100%.
Then look at your # of attacks per second to make sure you're in the threashold.
That info is on the first page in a spoiler.
You want to get as close to 7.57 aps without going over, but need to be at least 6.07 aps. The closer you get to that 7.57 number the more the build shines.
Last edited by Gulch on May 7, 2021, 7:48:06 PM
Hey wanted to know how to increase effective trigger rate that is listed in pob cant get closer to the normal trigger rate that is listed above it im playing the life version
Can anyone take a look at my PoB? Invested a lot, and still need the last quality/gem level here and there.

I have a trigger rate of 6.72, and Sirius dps on 4,4mil

I was expecting it to be quite higher tbh.

https://pastebin.com/rSHMS6WZ
"
Gulch wrote:
"
YagoDanti wrote:
Hey guys, new to this build entirely. I have a Shadow lv 92 waiting to get a new build. Considering to make this one. Would you know the entry cost of this build? Would you say about 50ex enough to get this build going for t16s, bosses e eventually sirus from AW6 until AW8?

Thanks!

Some are more reasonable and say that you can easily get by with less than perfect gear (like mine).
You don't need explody chest, tailwind boots, a headhunter or 10k energy shield to do all content.

I'd say if you get lucky on a couple of crafts or find some decent items for cheap on trade you can fully gear it out less than 30ex.

If you want all gear that is REALLY good, well then prepare to spend around 100ex or more.

Of course if you can craft or are willing to craft the price drops exponentially.

How are you currently dealing with stuns? Do you get stunned often and how likely are you to die to a stun?
Hey,

I'm having some single target damage issues on your life version of the build. I was wondering if someone could help me with potential upgrades (gems are WIP) I would appreciate the help massively.

I can't afford CI yet but working towards that in the future.

Thank you!!

UPDATED LINK: https://pastebin.com/ZK3ZeAjr (new gems)

I have 14% CDR and APS breakpoints should be okay??
Last edited by Gaztik on May 11, 2021, 4:58:40 AM
"
Gulch wrote:
"
YagoDanti wrote:

Thanks!

Ok, I managed to get this build going for t16 and eventually conquerors with 30ex. Thanks for the reply btw.

Another question -> I was left with only 17ex. I was wondering what would be an upgrade for now with 15ex tops?
Here's my PoB (not configured)

https://pastebin.com/Sn3N1wDN

Don't understand much about this build, will learn according to the gameplay. Any infos will be greatly appreciated.
Last edited by YagoDanti on May 11, 2021, 7:45:49 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info