[3.14] Kami's Life | LL | CI CoC Ice Nova Assassin | all Content | deep Delve | max Block

Decided to give a try to CoC Build and this one is pretty good

Here is my current stuff setup (Crafted by me) :

my gear after many upgrades. got pretty much all the sweet stuff like culling strike, tailwind, 52+ CDRS and the lvl 5 awakened curse on hit which gives additional curse and the chance to apply curses to hexproof enemies:

(belt was wrong its actually
)
Last edited by Malbini on Feb 15, 2020, 4:34:38 AM
Played this build since author released it. Absolutely not beginner friendly, but really awesome. Got 100 level the day ago w/o hh. Most of the gear is practically perfect now, but i'm still looking for perfect rings) So, now i'm #1 on poe.ninja in ES rankings (sorted by cospri) and very satisfied to play). Big thanks for the build)

Hey guys just started this build and im really struggling to kill bosses in t16 maps i do like very little damage to them taking ages to kill them, any ideas what i could do with 7 exalts to improve my gear?

note: still no es shaped boots cause they seem really expensive.

Last edited by dileck on Feb 17, 2020, 8:34:42 PM
Thank you for great build, but i have problem with map that got mod: "player cannot regen mana" -> with cyclone got 3 mana cost so how can you manage to sustain mana pool to do these map?
Last edited by nqtuan92 on Feb 17, 2020, 11:50:18 PM
"
nqtuan92 wrote:
Thank you for great build, but i have problem with map that got mod: "player cannot regen mana" -> with cyclone got 3 mana cost so how can you manage to sustain mana pool to do these map?

2 options that are easy to sort out.

1. craft on ring, Channelling Skills have -3 to Total Mana Cost
2. use an Enduring mana flask
"
dileck wrote:
Hey guys just started this build and im really struggling to kill bosses in t16 maps i do like very little damage to them taking ages to kill them, any ideas what i could do with 7 exalts to improve my gear?

note: still no es shaped boots cause they seem really expensive.

suggesting to u grab a chain belt with 14%cdr, it should be pretty cheap.

also if u will get 14%cdr, on belt for example, then u can just fill ur boots with 30%+movespeed and 200+es other stats which u need(resistance for example)

also, not that this build is not best boss killer, i mean zombiemancer can take bosses in 1sec including elderslayers, this one cannot.

but there are some options for adding more dps.

1. circle of fear rings. even if u will buy only one, which is exactly 6-7ex or so, it will add decent amount of dmg. i jsut bought mine yesterday for the same reason.
2. ideally 2x circle of fear would be very nice, but its costly and u will have issues with resistance, and ur ES will be lower.
3. u should aim for increased buff effect of herald of ice and increased cold damage while affected by herald of ice mods.

as i remember there was another way of adding dps by using elder/shaper unique rings? i dont rly remember.

im personally testing atm another way of dps increase its using 2x cospri, kind of ruining build concept, since u get like.. 30% block attack hits instead of 50%, because u dont use a shield anymore.

im still in tests of this setup, so im not sure if its rly worth it to try.

also u dont have at least frostbite on hit in ur rings. this adds some damage too.

also, u technically can run hatred in aura setup or zealotry (not rly sure which one is better).

i did such aura setup by following this way:
specifically bought a helm with discipline reduced mana reserved(didnt found any good with hatred, and its actually doesnt matter, u can even buy reduced herald of ice enchant if u want to, it will work same way)

so i use 20lvl discipline, 20hatred, 20lvl herald of ice, enlighten3lvl and precision 3lvl.

since u have enlighten4, and im sorta a bit greedy to buy that one, u can level up precision to lvl 5 or 6, idk depends from amount of mana left.
issues with no mana regen maps ? -> skill mind drinker (gives 2% of mana on kill). correct me if im wrong on this one guys. i thinks its 2% of your total mana and not of the little bite you have left after reserve

easy dps upgrade would be a helm with the fossil mod "-9 cold resis on nearby enemies" and a curse on hit setup with ele-weakness or frostbite which you link to your vortex.

i never understood the frostbite curse rings. completeley useless imo since trash / rares die instantly and you only need things like curses/bottled faith,... to make the bossing quicker

"
"
nqtuan92 wrote:

thank for reply, mana flask is really cheap way to solve solution.
And about Aps with Cooldown reduction, if I got 52+ cdr then i can dont care about my attack speed anymore? Im bad with math so i dont want to calculate anything lol :D this is my current cdr set up gear:
Last edited by nqtuan92 on Feb 18, 2020, 7:24:54 PM
"
nqtuan92 wrote:
"
"
nqtuan92 wrote:

thank for reply, mana flask is really cheap way to solve solution.
And about Aps with Cooldown reduction, if I got 52+ cdr then i can dont care about my attack speed anymore? Im bad with math so i dont want to calculate anything lol :D this is my current cdr set up gear:

you have 54% cooldown recovery speed so.
20 from belt
12 from boots
22 from awakened gem

So you hit BP 2 52%-57% Cooldown reduction <10 aps

Import your profile into POB.
enable all flasks.
edit the gloves, or any item.
Add 20% attack speed.
Onslaught / Frenzy charges (if you use them)
And check what the attacks per second is in POB.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info