[3.14] Kami's Life | LL | CI CoC Ice Nova Assassin | all Content | deep Delve | max Block

Did everthing as you said and my attack rate is 8.18, so is it fully meet requirement right?
Last edited by nqtuan92 on Feb 19, 2020, 10:30:44 AM
Assuming this doesn't get nerfed into the ground, I'm thinking about playing this as my league starter next league.

I'd love to see suggestions for gearing this up for a new league, suggested gems/levelling techniques, what to prioritize? Presumably Cospri's and Pandemonius?
"
CE2JRH wrote:
Assuming this doesn't get nerfed into the ground, I'm thinking about playing this as my league starter next league.

I'd love to see suggestions for gearing this up for a new league, suggested gems/levelling techniques, what to prioritize? Presumably Cospri's and Pandemonius?

i dont think that this one will work as starter. like any coc build it does not work without cospri.

if life based version of build requires u to just have cospri, that one with CI, requires u to have a good gear generaly with high ES. its good as 2nd character, when u have 20ex to make it work.

getting high crit will be an issue at start too.
A lot of the rare items used require fossil crafting, and as mentioned, cospri's.

Def not a league starter, but find another build for Shadow to level up, and then re-spec into this once you have the budget available.
What's a good league starter that can work with a similar tree? 6L Storm Brand + 4L Lightning Trap + 4L orb of storms?
Hey, I rekt mobs and rares on 14-16 but a bit inefficient with bosses and morphs. Please check and criticize my gear to make it better, https://pastebin.com/njixzvuJ

Thanks!
"
Hey, I rekt mobs and rares on 14-16 but a bit inefficient with bosses and morphs. Please check and criticize my gear to make it better, https://pastebin.com/njixzvuJ

Thanks!

Your pastebin link seems a little outdated as you appear to have upgraded to attack speed gloves. Those gloves put you at 10.27aps with all flasks/buffs up which is over cap. I would try to get 8% attack speed as that will generally put you at 9.97aps which is the sweet spot just below the breakpoint of 10aps.

Other than that, I think Frostbite generally offers more DPS than Assassin's Mark since you'll be near crit cap with Bottled Faith and Diamond Flask anyway.

This build has solid damage but it isn't going to insta-kill tough bosses - it's a lot more defensively oriented than the typical life-based glass cannon variants. The biggest damage increase is going the dual Circle of Fears route but you'll be giving up a fair chunk of survivability for that.
"
scrambled777 wrote:
"

Thanks!

Your pastebin link seems a little outdated as you appear to have upgraded to attack speed gloves. Those gloves put you at 10.27aps with all flasks/buffs up which is over cap. I would try to get 8% attack speed as that will generally put you at 9.97aps which is the sweet spot just below the breakpoint of 10aps.

Other than that, I think Frostbite generally offers more DPS than Assassin's Mark since you'll be near crit cap with Bottled Faith and Diamond Flask anyway.

This build has solid damage but it isn't going to insta-kill tough bosses - it's a lot more defensively oriented than the typical life-based glass cannon variants. The biggest damage increase is going the dual Circle of Fears route but you'll be giving up a fair chunk of survivability for that.

I appreciate you taking a look! So basically, downgrade to 8% AS Gloves and switch sin mark ring to frostbite. I think I'm beginning to get a good grasp of how stuff works in POE as well as this build. Thanks a lot!
"

I appreciate you taking a look! So basically, downgrade to 8% AS Gloves and switch sin mark ring to frostbite. I think I'm beginning to get a good grasp of how stuff works in POE as well as this build. Thanks a lot!

No worries, a few more DPS upgrades you can also look at:

A fossil-crafted helm for -9% cold resistance to nearby enemies.

Craft Aspect of the Spider on something with an empty suffix. At 3 web stacks, that is 15% increased damage taken on enemies.

'Downgrade' Arcane Surge to Level 4 or the highest gem level where it will always go off from spending mana on a single Vortex cast. This will reduce the benefit of Arcane Surge but you will have almost full uptime on it due to it refreshing on every Vortex cast, instead of having to cast multiple Vortexes to proc it once.
Last edited by scrambled777 on Feb 29, 2020, 2:28:08 AM
Hello there! Could someone give a look at my build - https://pastebin.com/p4iwJt93

and tell me what could i improve?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info