[3.14] Kami's Life | LL | CI CoC Ice Nova Assassin | all Content | deep Delve | max Block

"
scrambled777 wrote:
"

I appreciate you taking a look! So basically, downgrade to 8% AS Gloves and switch sin mark ring to frostbite. I think I'm beginning to get a good grasp of how stuff works in POE as well as this build. Thanks a lot!

No worries, a few more DPS upgrades you can also look at:

A fossil-crafted helm for -9% cold resistance to nearby enemies.

Craft Aspect of the Spider on something with an empty suffix. At 3 web stacks, that is 15% increased damage taken on enemies.

'Downgrade' Arcane Surge to Level 4 or the highest gem level where it will always go off from spending mana on a single Vortex cast. This will reduce the benefit of Arcane Surge but you will have almost full uptime on it due to it refreshing on every Vortex cast, instead of having to cast multiple Vortexes to proc it once.

OK! Got a frostbite ring and beastcrafted aspect of spidey in to it, and just figuring out how fossil crafting works, specifically the -9% cold.

Updated bin so far:
https://pastebin.com/hA6URRPp
Mate, the breakpoint for dual wielding is is 7.5*2=15
7.5 APS breakpoint works for a single sword. Since you are dual wielding, your cyclone alternates weapon with each attack, so 7.5 APS with dual wield means you do 3.25 attacks / sec with each weapon. So 7.5 APS with 2 swords means half your damage potential.

EDIT: Nevermind that, ice nova may cast on up to 2 Frostbolt projectiles so getting more procs from the weapon coc itself is useless
Last edited by kwstas778 on Mar 6, 2020, 8:31:18 PM
What does Withering Step provide to this build?
"
CE2JRH wrote:
What does Withering Step provide to this build?

Elusive/phasing.
I'll be interested to see if I find that useful.

What are people's thoughts on overcharged for this build? It seems like it might be a good buy in a high monster density league like Delirium?
Nodes just dropped. Anything that looks worth the points for this build?
-Blanketed Snow
-Corrosive Elements
-Blast-Freeze
-Master of Fear
-Self-Fulfilling Prophecy
-Will Shaper
-Energy From Naught
-Conservation of Energy
-Spring Back
-Flexible Sentry
-Mystical War
-Thaumophage
-Conjured Wall
-Hex Breaker(This one is pretty juicy)
-Arcane Adept
-Precise Focus
-Enduring Focus
-Vast Power(Pretty good for clearing)
-Pressure Points(5% more damage)
-Veteran Defender(good amount flat ES)

There is a comment under the item "Cospri's Malice" in the gearing section that says "- watch in pob how much attack speed you will get with the Rage on it" - but this build doesn't seem to run rage anywhere? Do you weapon swap rage? Or are they saying with a corrupted one that provides rage?

Also, going over patch notes and giving some initial thoughts:

"
Elusive now grants 30% increased movement speed (from 40%), 15% chance to dodge attacks (from 20%) and 15% chance to dodge spells (from 20%).

Small nerf

"
Now grants 20% increased Critical Strike Chance to you and nearby allies at gem level 1 (from 40%), up to 58% at gem level 20 (from 59%).

Marginal nerf

"
Opportunistic now grants 25% more Damage while there is at most one Rare or Unique enemy nearby (from 20%)

Small buff

"

Mistwalker now grants 15% increased Attack and Cast Speed while Elusive (from 20%).

Small nerf.

"
Nearby Enemies have -x% Cold Resistance (now from Redeemer's Influence)

Helmet now requires Redeemer's Influence to craft. Small nerf

"
Transcendent Spirit now grants -1 Dexterity per Dexterity on allocated Passives, 3% increased Movement Speed per 10 Dexterity on allocated Passives, 2% reduced Movement Speed per 10 Dexterity on unallocated Passives and +125 to Accuracy Rating per 10 Dexterity on unallocated Passives.

Transcendent Mind no longer offers accuracy.

The Frozen Trail jewel can move to the north slot
The new Trascendent Spirit in the center west slot has;

40 allocated dexterity: +12% movement speed, -40 dex
50 unallocated dexterity: -10% movement speed, +525 accuracy.

Is that worth using at all at that point? +2% movement speed, +525 accuracy, -40 dex. Seems like some other source of accuracy might be worthwhile.
"
CE2JRH wrote:
The new Trascendent Spirit in the center west slot has;

40 allocated dexterity: +12% movement speed, -40 dex
50 unallocated dexterity: -10% movement speed, +525 accuracy.

Is that worth using at all at that point? +2% movement speed, +525 accuracy, -40 dex. Seems like some other source of accuracy might be worthwhile.

At this point it's not worth it. It was a nice and cheap early game option. Now you need the upgraded version and you lose too much stats. Just getting 3-4 pieces of gear with decent accuracy shouldn't be hard.
Last edited by kwstas778 on Mar 11, 2020, 6:41:43 AM
Im really admiring this build and i plan to use this on 3.10. But aps and bp thing is killing me @.@ is it okay to get 9.99
Aps ?? And how can u say u got the perfect
Aps ?

Im really looking forward for some updates like the new cluster jewels on this build hope you update this sooner

Also is 30ex can clear all the content ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info