[3.14] Kami's Life | LL | CI CoC Ice Nova Assassin | all Content | deep Delve | max Block

Tailwind is not shown in game.
"
SuperBurgers wrote:
Tailwind is not shown in game.

Awesome, thanks!
Hey guys
I'm actually looking to play a COC build but don't really know how to , or if I have enough currency.
Do you think 25 ex is enough to start playing this build and get to t16 with no big trouble ?
And with this budget is killing conqueror easy?
"
Mizuwarii wrote:
Hey guys
I'm actually looking to play a COC build but don't really know how to , or if I have enough currency.
Do you think 25 ex is enough to start playing this build and get to t16 with no big trouble ?
And with this budget is killing conqueror easy?

You can make it, I did it and my Vaal Regalia is just 500ish ES. The gems should be lvl 20 if you want more dps but recovery from Vortex is amazing so it is managable.
Died like 2x from Sirus lvl 8 due to my mistakes.

Decent build, would recommend 10/10
el Babo
Has anyone tried the more damage setup (2x Circle of Fear, add Hatred drop Spider/Precision, get acc nodes) this league?

I just hit 97 and can lose 1k ES for 50% more damage (9400 ES, 250k damage on main nova).

Is seems like enough ES and having more damage will make bosses cleaner.

I'm not sure if having less Frostbolt (due to Frostbite in Cospri instead of ring) feels bad, but the numbers seem to support it.

What's the mana sustain like on this when using Awakened Added Cold Damage over Inspiration? It bumps cyclone mana cost up to 5 and I'm finding that I momentarily run out of mana especially when also spamming Vortex, Flame Dash & Withering Step.

I'm currently at 45 unreserved mana w/ Level 17 Precision because I only have Enlighten 3 and am only Level 85 at the moment. Just wondering if I should replace one of my ring crafts with -mana cost or if Enlighten 4 will solve my mana issues. I go up to 56 unreserved mana after maxing Precision to Level 20.

Edit: Yeah -3 mana cost craft made a big difference, no longer have mana issues now.

"
SuperBurgers wrote:
Has anyone tried the more damage setup (2x Circle of Fear, add Hatred drop Spider/Precision, get acc nodes) this league?

I just hit 97 and can lose 1k ES for 50% more damage (9400 ES, 250k damage on main nova).

I'm not sure if having less Frostbolt (due to Frostbite in Cospri instead of ring) feels bad, but the numbers seem to support it.

I was considering going down that route, but ultimately settled on a balanced defensive option. However, so far I seem to be surviving fine against T14-T16 metamorphs & guardians and I still haven't skilled a fair chunk of ES nodes. So it might be worth sacrificing a little bit of that survivability for a damage boost. Interested to see how that turns out for you if you are trying it out.
Last edited by scrambled777 on Feb 11, 2020, 4:58:47 AM
"
SuperBurgers wrote:

Is 9400ES 250k dmg on ice nova what you have rn or is it what the damage setup would do ? Because I have already one circle equipped and except awakned gems I have everything else and i'm only at like 150k.
I'm tempted to get a second circle, put curse on hit and frostbite with vortex and bonechill and move arcane surge to flamedash so i can keep energy leech on cospri. I see you have awak added cold damage instead of inspiration on your chest, does it give a lot more damage that inspiration ? (Guess it depends if you're near crit cap without it or not)
"
Vanguar wrote:

Is 9400ES 250k dmg on ice nova what you have rn or is it what the damage setup would do ? Because I have already one circle equipped and except awakned gems I have everything else and i'm only at like 150k.
I'm tempted to get a second circle, put curse on hit and frostbite with vortex and bonechill and move arcane surge to flamedash so i can keep energy leech on cospri. I see you have awak added cold damage instead of inspiration on your chest, does it give a lot more damage that inspiration ? (Guess it depends if you're near crit cap without it or not)

The 250k/9400ES would be the dual circle setup. One of my rings gives ~800 ES by itself so I could drop one or the other but they work best together I think.

Awakened Added Cold beats Inspiration on my current setup (172k vs 160k) but it has to be level 5. You do lose the MP cost reduction which I don't even notice (I had enough MP regen, I only crafted the -2 on my ring to try HH) and also some crit before you ramp up which is more noticeable especially when you lose flasks in boss fights. I think it's probably better overall, Sirus is still easy enough. I rarely got out of mana but only when I cast a lot more Vortex than I needed. In terms of DPS and tankiness I can stand under Veritania and ignore her tornadoes and she dies before she leaves. This is with max spell block but no ES% on block yet (which would be nice).

I considered the CoH too but didn't go through with either, I got a HH as I mentioned because I realised I could afford one for the first time. It doesn't seem to fit this version of the build very much though even with gear swaps so I might respec to a more dedicated setup after I level a bosser to make the most of it.
Last edited by SuperBurgers on Feb 11, 2020, 5:53:28 PM
I tried this build, but it seems a lot of map bosses are immune to elemental damage, am I doing something wrong? clearing normal mobs is fine, unique bosses I cant seem to kill them.
"
Gunzip wrote:
I tried this build, but it seems a lot of map bosses are immune to elemental damage, am I doing something wrong? clearing normal mobs is fine, unique bosses I cant seem to kill them.

It costs more to reach a good DPS level than the life based builds. So if you can't invest you might have some trouble.

I can't see your gear but the biggest contributors on my PoB are:
- Pandemonius w/ Tranquility (don't even bother if you don't have one it's 35% of my total damage)
- Bottled Faith (very significant for both crit and DPS, around 14% of my damage)
- 52% CDR (with enough attack speed this lets you essentially get 33% more chest procs at the cost of a few weapons procs, big boost, not as necessary early though)
- Level 21 gems
- Auras (whatever fits, I have Spider,HoI,Precision for damage)
- A curse of some kind (Frostbite on hit is nice)

Ensuring Arcane Surge, Bonechill, Vaal RF (if available) and max Power charges being up is important too. Bonechill isn't reflect in PoB so I'm not sure how much it does but Arcane Surge is a lot. I set mine at level 6 to go off 1 Vortex cast but you can adjust depending on play style.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info