[3.14] Kami's Life | LL | CI CoC Ice Nova Assassin | all Content | deep Delve | max Block

"
SuperBurgers wrote:

I don't think it's worth getting 52% CDR without the gear to support it. You need to get ~10 attacks per second or it's not worth it and if you can't also get good ES and other defenses there is not much point playing this variant since you might still get one shot but have less damage to back it up than the typical glass cannon type. Stuff like Bottled Faith is useful for crit rate and is a direct boost to damage so is a more direct upgrade (noticed you have it already), the WE ES on hit is very useful too.

If you can get 52% CDR with enough attack speed to make use of it (ideally including Tailwind) and ~9k ES then that would be good I think.

Thanks, is it still worth to invest in Awakened CoC if you're only planning on sticking in the <7.5aps tier? Or would the extra CDR be wasted? Still not entirely on board with understanding the CoC interactions.
"
scrambled777 wrote:

Thanks, is it still worth to invest in Awakened CoC if you're only planning on sticking in the <7.5aps tier? Or would the extra CDR be wasted? Still not entirely on board with understanding the CoC interactions.

It's not a DPS loss compared to a level 20 gem so you don't go backwards, but you can't use the CDR at all until 52% so it is wasted in that sense and there should be better places to spend money first.

If you only have 30% between boots/belt you need a full level 5 awakened gem to hit it, but if your belt has T1 recovery speed you can get there a bit earlier.

The price seems to be dropping if you want to wait. Leveling it does take a long time if you're planning to get the challenge by leveling it yourself though.

I just swapped to 52% and Tailwind and it feels much nicer. I lost some ES (good Tailwind boots are hard to get) but not too much.
"
SuperBurgers wrote:

It's not a DPS loss compared to a level 20 gem so you don't go backwards, but you can't use the CDR at all until 52% so it is wasted in that sense and there should be better places to spend money first.

If you only have 30% between boots/belt you need a full level 5 awakened gem to hit it, but if your belt has T1 recovery speed you can get there a bit earlier.

The price seems to be dropping if you want to wait. Leveling it does take a long time if you're planning to get the challenge by leveling it yourself though.

I just swapped to 52% and Tailwind and it feels much nicer. I lost some ES (good Tailwind boots are hard to get) but not too much.

Thanks, your response puts a lot of things in perspective regarding gearing priorities. 52% CDR breakpoint does sound nice, but it looks like it's a bit of a pain to plan for it from scratch as it's contingent on some hard-to-obtain rares and a lot of balancing of stats in PoB.

It seems the base build has gotten a fair bit cheaper this stage into the league (Cospri's have fallen to 3ex) so probably gonna just build the basic ES tank build w/ Watcher's Eye and then min-max from there depending on how much currency I have left.

Awakened CoC is about 4ex dearer than an un-leveled version so it might be worth if/when I reach that stage.
Anyone looking to sell off their full set of coc gear? looking for preferably 10-14k es set.
Lethal Pride is converting MoM into Tempered by War which is not block chance in 3.9 can you give us some update please?
"
AziralKMG wrote:
Lethal Pride is converting MoM into Tempered by War which is not block chance in 3.9 can you give us some update please?

You need the correct name on the lethal pride, it need to be Kiloava
"
AziralKMG wrote:

You need the correct name on the lethal pride, it need to be Kiloava
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Glancing_Blows
Last edited by Immikern on Feb 2, 2020, 10:57:10 AM
Looking for suggestions on whether I'm missing any easy gear upgrades? It looks like I've hit the wall where it'll start to cost a lot more.

https://pastebin.com/GcPdx16P

I can put Dex on my body and reclaim a point but probably won't bother until I can path to Foresight.

Other obvious things are just more gear ES, more Dex to drop the 2nd node, and an ES% on block shield. But getting ES% on block with spell block is very hard and I'd like to stay capped on spell block. I could make up the difference with a WE but they are ~45ex with both mods so it's not a short term upgrade. Losing any ES on the shield costs a lot too.

I could use catalysts on my belt and frostbite ring but not sure they're good enough to bother. It might help replace my helm or gloves though if I boost res (kinda low ES on both).
Tried your build but im getting destroyed by ignite suggestions ?
For crafting with the shaped crystal belt, the base has to be 75 or 84 or does he mean between item level 75 to 84?

Thanks
Last edited by leethal on Feb 3, 2020, 3:33:22 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info