[3.14] Kami's Life | LL | CI CoC Ice Nova Assassin | all Content | deep Delve | max Block

"
adepturia wrote:
Tried your build but im getting destroyed by ignite suggestions ?

Me too... I dealt with it by using Vaal Discipline, leeching through it, or dying :(

I use the burning ground pantheon, most ignites are not bad. The boss in Crystal Ore has a really strong one though maybe try opening a portal before the fight and running away if it triggers, not sure if that helps.

"
leethal wrote:
For crafting with the shaped crystal belt, the base has to be 75 or 84 or does he mean between item level 75 to 84?

https://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=Belt

It means the 2 tiers of recovery speed only show up at those levels. But max ES roll shows up at 80 so it depends what else you want. You don't need more than 15% CDR but having 2 tiers means it will roll more often for you.
Hi, I love this build BUT I'm having a hard time against guardians/mastermind. My single target for bosses is low.

I have increased my crit chance to 72% with cyclone fully buffed (don't have bottled faith).

What else can i do for single target dps?

got a nice watcher's pride with 8% chance to block spell damage
+29 ES gained for each enemy hit.

Wondering if there's anything else I can look at upgrading?
perhaps a good weapon swap for better single target dps?

then again, I do like levelling gems....

got a fairly good shield, slammed it for final affix, and got the +1 all resists.

still levelling some gems, and need to add some quality.
Last edited by IrishRoyal on Feb 4, 2020, 7:46:31 PM
Hey, I'm playing this build and I have a question. Dps on bosses is medium can it be improved somehow?

I was thinking about the second cospri and in the tree instead of shield block choose dual wield block, anyone tested?
Last edited by pitekk92 on Feb 5, 2020, 3:00:41 AM
Planning this build and I'm wondering: how important is spell block on the shield? Is it worth paying a premium to get that on a 280ES+ shield with ES recover on block?

Seems like the latter can go for 5ex, but getting something decent with min roll spell block on it as well will bump the price up to 13-15ex.

I have the budget to fit that into my build but just wondering if the money is better spent elsewhere for other defensive options.
The build is very good in defence, but I'm wondering, why you are using the half of the dps? 7.5 aps for 14-51 cooldown is setup for one coc setup, we are using two. 15 aps for 14-51% cooldown recoveri is optimal. Or I'wrong?
First of all - thank you very much for these awesome and fun too play build !

Question: It seems that Onslaught is activated in PoB on your and my build. But where did we get it from? I really cant find it anywhere on my Gear, Gems, Passives etc. Thanks
I think it is explained somewhere that PoB does not work for Elusive so using Onslaught is a way to simulate that.

If you are using the fork you can just tick Elusive/Tailwind in the options though and turn off Onslaught: https://github.com/LocalIdentity/PathOfBuilding/wiki/Installing-this-Fork

Might as well answer some others...

@Vlad_80 2 cospri works different, the 15aps is for 2 cospri and a 6L CoC setup.

@scrambled777 never managed to get ES on block but capping spell block felt really good. An option is watcher's eye with spell block but it's 40ex for that and ES on hit. Also note that you get over 5x the ES value from your shield due to nodes so a difference of 100ES is ~500ES which can be significant.

@pitekk92 you seem to be using level 17 gems, cap them or buy level 21 versions. The damage will never match the dual wield version though. Arcane surge is an easy source of more damage too, but you'd have to link it to a movement skill if you have CoH for Vortex. A CoH ring will make this easier (and opens up the option for Awakened CoH for vortex for a 2nd curse if you want).

@zj0ckez unfortunately the build is pretty expensive and I'd say bottled faith is nearly required. Increased damage, damage taken (basically a more multiplier like Intimidate) and base crit chance all help a lot.
Last edited by SuperBurgers on Feb 6, 2020, 7:29:05 PM
"
SuperBurgers wrote:
I think it is explained somewhere that PoB does not work for Elusive so using Onslaught is a way to simulate that.

If you are using the fork you can just tick Elusive/Tailwind in the options though and turn off Onslaught: https://github.com/LocalIdentity/PathOfBuilding/wiki/Installing-this-Fork

I believe onslaught is from the flask as the recommended flask setup runs a silver flask (with a warning about exceeding breakpoints).

Elusive is simulated by adding 20% attack speed to the gloves in PoB - you will notice that the craft mod is 28% attack speed instead of 8% attack speed. If you have the LocalIdentity fork, you can remove 20% attack speed from that and tick Elusive to get the same numbers.

"
SuperBurgers wrote:

never managed to get ES on block but capping spell block felt really good. An option is watcher's eye with spell block but it's 40ex for that and ES on hit. Also note that you get over 5x the ES value from your shield due to nodes so a difference of 100ES is ~500ES which can be significant.

Yes, I had forgotten about the shield passive nodes, so high ES is definitely a high priority here. I did manage to snag a 290ES shield with both block and ES on hit for 10ex.

Getting all the crafted rares in order is getting pretty expensive though. But I'm slowly getting there.
Is POB more accurate vs the ingame aps calc? Showing 9.97 with tailwind/elusive/silver flask in POB and 9.09aps in game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info