[3.14] Kami's Life | LL | CI CoC Ice Nova Assassin | all Content | deep Delve | max Block

Would you recommend using a HH with this build? Self-curse would probably not work due the gear slots we would give up, right? So should we go life based with a HH?
"
krepon wrote:
Would you recommend using a HH with this build? Self-curse would probably not work due the gear slots we would give up, right? So should we go life based with a HH?

with HH you should go LowLife build with a shavs. something like this

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/moriflufey/ROFLULMFAO?i=8&search=class%3DAssassin%26item%3DHeadhunter%26skill%3DIce-Nova%26sort%3Ddps
Last edited by Malbini on Jan 27, 2020, 4:11:52 PM
Hello, So I have been following your guide and Granted I don't have all the same gear as you do for your CoC build. However, I feel it's quite similar however, Your dps on your POB is so so so much higher then mine. Could you please take a look at my POB and tell me what I am doing wrong? Thanks in advance!

https://pastebin.com/rykGaz45
"
LaurenEngel wrote:
Hi

thanks for sharing ur guide.

I was wondering about the rings
Which is the best option

Frostbite or Assassin's Mark

i have both: Frostbite lvl 8 & Assassin's Mark lvl 12

see u Exile!

Check in PoB because it depends on your crit rate. But if crit rate is good enough the life and mana isn't helpful, we already should get enough power charges, so all Assassin's Mark's does is 20% increased damage taken from crits. For me Frostbite shows more DPS.
Semi geared up, I have enough currency to either get bottled faith, CDR boots + Awakened CoC or es on hit watchers. What's the best option?
Does anyone know about the interaction with assassin's mark curse from ring and frostbite from awakened COH? Are they both able to apply to the same target at the same time?
Where do you guys get the dex from to equip the cospri?
In this case (OP and me). Dex from Pandemonius + 1 equipped ring or if not enough, take a +30 dex node.
Im done with this league. Sell my Gear. Ez metamorph, sirus deathless double curse can do triple curse. Imprint vaal regalia with curse + es on kill. All gems, Jewels, flask and Gear for 100ex

+ cdr good belt
Last edited by Rejz0 on Jan 29, 2020, 1:27:20 AM
Looking for advice on where to go for my next upgrade. Have 4ex and change currently. Primary thought is saving for ES on hit Watcher, then swap Hypothermia back in.

Other options are:

Damage: Save for Bottled Faith, or Tranquility on neck.

Defense: Buy shaper shield base to get block recovery mod

Any advice is appreciated.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info