[3.14] Kami's Life | LL | CI CoC Ice Nova Assassin | all Content | deep Delve | max Block

When should we consider switching to ll(currency wise) ?
What would be best 2 mods to use awakener orb on helmet DPS wise? +1power charge and -9% cold resist? Any better? What about the new maven mods?

Gloves still best single mod unnerve?
What should i upgrade next for more survability and damage? Crit chance is currently 80% with full power charges

Last edited by Cronggz on Jan 22, 2021, 9:31:35 PM
Swapped to LL variant if anyone is curious what starting LL gear looks like:

Currently sitting on a measly 6.5k ES

Things to do:
Quality + annoint amulet
upgrade rings
hit level 3 CoC to get a real belt
Corrupted blood immunity jewel
Level 21/23 ice nova
get a 20/23% Divergent energy shield leech gem

Later on:
Awakened crafted belts for %ES + CDR
Awakened crafted boots for Tailwind + CDR
Swap to 52% CDR BP with 10.1 APS
Awakened crafted ring with % ES + Assassins Mark
Upgrade shield to have 375+ ES and dual res + dex qual or triple res
40% increased ice nova damage helmet with -9% cold res (and possibly +1 power charge)

Last league I had 9.4k ES

Last edited by Eliqq on Jan 22, 2021, 8:30:16 AM
How does this build feel after the movement speed nerf on assassin this league? Other than that, if we could afford we could still build out with 5% explody chest and yeet things into oblivion?
im considering to swap to this build from a miner. How much currency would i need to get started right now?

Also, i tried the build a bit on standard, the only thing that concerns me is the single target damage. Does it depend mostly on gem levels?
I need help here. I'm kinda stuck and can't progress because I kept getting one shot. can't finish uber lab.

thanks!
Spoiler
Could someone take a loot at my profile and see if I am missing something because I dont know why but damage feels incosistent at bosses.

Sometimes I delete them but sometimes I just feel like I dont deal damage.

I thought it could be because of the aps break point but my pob shows 7.3 aps cyclone with flasks and elusive.
x
Last edited by HarryPothead on Jan 22, 2021, 3:21:37 PM
Hey Kam and all - is the CI version still correct POB? I see no Clusters and I think we talked last time Kam and you said that was good. Going to make max block again on HC so want to make sure you got the best tree on there.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info