[3.14] Kami's Life | LL | CI CoC Ice Nova Assassin | all Content | deep Delve | max Block

Dumb question that I can't seem to figure out reading this topic:

How do we sustain life on the Life version? Is it the shaper ring's +19 on hit that keeps us topped off? I feel like I can't keep myself up vs bosses.
"
wubbles wrote:

How do we sustain life on the Life version? Is it the shaper ring's +19 on hit that keeps us topped off? I feel like I can't keep myself up vs bosses.

Life version is not a tank, I was just alt spaming for life and regaled the lgoh. You get only life back via life leech and a qick finger on your instant life flask.
"
xFrozenAngel wrote:
Great guide, however after trying to upgrade my character (dropping inc. crit) my critical strike chance has plummeted and idk where to get more crit chance.

Here's my pob: https://pastebin.com/9y3MW1ZR any help is appreciated

Read day 5 from the guide
"
"
wubbles wrote:

Life version is not a tank, I was just alt spaming for life and regaled the lgoh. You get only life back via life leech and a qick finger on your instant life flask.

Any recommendations on how to fit life leech into the life version?
Hey Kami, thanks for the amazing guide.

I've been reading the CDR/APS part of the guide and I need a little advice for my build if you have time to take a look.

I crafted 20% CDR on my belt but I think I need more attack speed to get the right cast rate? But I'm not sure where to invest in it or if that's even what's wrong.

Here's my PoB: https://pastebin.com/8Hg6s4wL

Thanks for any advice
pretty good guide, was a fun second build of the league as life version, currently farming t16s and AW8 deathless, damage is not lacking.

i used to die every 2-3 maps but after scouring and alching again dangerous mods for the build such as "change to dodge is unlucky" or mobs avoid freeze i haven't died in a while.

currently farming currency, not sure if i want to invest more into the life version, maybe i'll try the CI version but as of right now the build is mostly "complete"
Yo, does anyone know if the "Nightwind Slippers" base works with CoC since Cyclone has the "movement" tag? I might be super confused, i'd love to get educated!
"
maddyleaf wrote:
Yo, does anyone know if the "Nightwind Slippers" base works with CoC since Cyclone has the "movement" tag? I might be super confused, i'd love to get educated!

Cyclone doesnt have a cooldown, ice nova got the CD. So they shouldnt do anything to us
"
"
maddyleaf wrote:

Cyclone doesnt have a cooldown, ice nova got the CD. So they shouldnt do anything to us

Oh right, that makes sense. Thanks for the quick answer!
Hey Kami,in your personal preference would you go for the 3rd break point or a headhunter in a long run?
Thanks for the guide it is really well written.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info