[3.14] Kami's Life | LL | CI CoC Ice Nova Assassin | all Content | deep Delve | max Block

added 2 new videos of 4 Conqueror kill and Sirus A8, hopefully you like it. Still room for improvements, but isnt necessary.
Kami, first things first, thanks for this INSANE GUIDE!

Bro, im seeing your league notes today and you are playing life atm.

You are planning to change to low life/ci in the future or for this patch its better to stay with the life build?

Cheers from Brazil bro.
'Born in the Shadows, like te ascendancy~*'
"
Kami, first things first, thanks for this INSANE GUIDE!

Bro, im seeing your league notes today and you are playing life atm.

You are planning to change to low life/ci in the future or for this patch its better to stay with the life build?

Cheers from Brazil bro.

Atm got a good time with Life, still impressed how well de build does on 5k Life. Just farming maps to get some more currency going till I decide what I'm going to do next.

and Militant Faith with ele and area dmg.

Where to look for dps ? Max block version CI

https://pastebin.com/mNTGTSye
Last edited by slomkacz on Jan 21, 2021, 11:48:41 AM
How fast does your current char clear a t16 ? I want to reroll but dont know if I should just reroll into your current char or wait.
"
"
vileArchon wrote:
Hi Kamikaze, are you planning on going LL or CI?

Atm not really sure if I go LL, CI with explode or some other new fancy build.

"
Tengrii_ wrote:

Thank you very much for the update!!

I am still quite new to the game and i really enjoy your build!
My skilltree is the same as yours from day 3, would you suggest me to change my skill tree to look like yours with the items i have?

I would recommend to switch if you have still enough attribute points and resistances. Gear doesnt look to bad. Probably next to go is a Pandemonious which is a very nice dps boost and also a defence one with blind on hit. After that you should look for higher Life Gear and Probably the boot enchant and helmet craft for stun immune. 6L Carcass is just a matter of time or currency

Edit: You missing Frozen Trail?
Also a Militant Faith would be a 20% dps upgrade if you can afford it

Thank you for your reply!
Yes i am missing frozen Trail and militant faith.. I have around 2 ex and think i am gonna upgrade my amulet first and then get my jewels after.
Hi again,

i went a bit further with the build, decided to invest more into the life based version. I still die on almost every map at 4.6k life. My death count is now at 364 and i have now idea how to gain another level, the max i reach is 20% xp and some poison or hit from a blue monster just kill me instantly.

Overall it feels so much worse than my last leagues builds in terms of invest/outcome.

Not sure if it is me or if im still missing something. I tried to follow your day5 setup as close as possible. Will continue giving the build a chance but at that many deaths it becomes frustrating a bit. Or if I just have to live with being squishy

PoB
https://pastebin.com/QR6j6xkj

Gear:

Flasks:

Amulet can get another dmg annoint as soon as i get the 3 missing accuracy cluster nodes.

Jewels:

Thread of Hope
Militant faith(bad one)
Frozen trail (missing corruption)
"
Fadeiar wrote:
Hi again,

i went a bit further with the build, decided to invest more into the life based version. I still die on almost every map at 4.6k life. My death count is now at 364 and i have now idea how to gain another level, the max i reach is 20% xp and some poison or hit from a blue monster just kill me instantly.

Overall it feels so much worse than my last leagues builds in terms of invest/outcome.

Not sure if it is me or if im still missing something. I tried to follow your day5 setup as close as possible. Will continue giving the build a chance but at that many deaths it becomes frustrating a bit. Or if I just have to live with being squishy

PoB
https://pastebin.com/QR6j6xkj

Gear:

Flasks:

Amulet can get another dmg annoint as soon as i get the 3 missing accuracy cluster nodes.

Jewels:

Thread of Hope
Militant faith(bad one)
Frozen trail (missing corruption)

I think I was 2 days ago at the same point as you, ripping here and there. Probably you have the same issue like me --> stuns

try to get the boot enchant atleast. Better would be 20% on helmet or gloves as a suffix or 10% as implict on Jewels from Harvest. Rest of the Gear doesnt look bad expect the Belt without Life. But its still early in league.
"
I think I was 2 days ago at the same point as you, ripping here and there. Probably you have the same issue like me --> stuns

Thanks! Will try to get those, first need to get some more currency :)!
My current gear where do I improve?
Spoiler

What Harvest weapon enchant should I be going for?
IGN:AmberKB

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info