[3.14] Kami's Life | LL | CI CoC Ice Nova Assassin | all Content | deep Delve | max Block

update Day 5

sry guys a bit late, but I was pretty much broken yesterday after nonstop farming Delirium T16 maps for 8h.

So you ask what I changed? -> I wanted more AoE, so I rebuilt the tree and lost nothing but got much more AoE.
After the end of the thay I swapped my inc. crit gem for an awakened added cold. This results that we arent crit capped anymore. So to compensate that we got 3 options.
1) keeping up Bottled Faith and Diamond Flask during Fights
2) get a hatred crit Watcher's Eye + Diamond Flask
3) get a Attack Crit Armour + Diamond Flask

https://pastebin.com/J7QagmMR

I choosed the Bottled Faith, cause the currently 9ex watcher's eye cost are not worth it in my opinion, also I had to sacrifice 1 Jewel Socket. A other Armour is with attack Crit and mostly explode is to expensive atm and I also dont wanne lose the AoE from Carcass. So I choosed the bottled Faith which is good dps upgrade and the Price of the Flask is also increaseing atm.

For now I dont see any big improvements without sacrificing defence mechanincs or investing a ton into some GG items.

A few options could be done with a big investment:
- +2/4 Carcass
- explode/ crit Armour
- Cluster Jewels (Sacrificing ~500 Life)
- Awakened cast on crit lvl 3+ to swap for a belt witout cooldown recovery speed
- awakened added cold @lvl 5 for +1 cold gems
Last edited by xXx_Kamikaze_xXx on Jan 20, 2021, 9:51:11 PM
Also following for an update. Thanks

Thank you very much for the update!!

I am still quite new to the game and i really enjoy your build!
My skilltree is the same as yours from day 3, would you suggest me to change my skill tree to look like yours with the items i have?
Hi Kamikaze, are you planning on going LL or CI?
IGN Beastiary AwGeezRick
"
vileArchon wrote:
Hi Kamikaze, are you planning on going LL or CI?

Atm not really sure if I go LL, CI with explode or some other new fancy build.

"
Tengrii_ wrote:

Thank you very much for the update!!

I am still quite new to the game and i really enjoy your build!
My skilltree is the same as yours from day 3, would you suggest me to change my skill tree to look like yours with the items i have?

I would recommend to switch if you have still enough attribute points and resistances. Gear doesnt look to bad. Probably next to go is a Pandemonious which is a very nice dps boost and also a defence one with blind on hit. After that you should look for higher Life Gear and Probably the boot enchant and helmet craft for stun immune. 6L Carcass is just a matter of time or currency

Edit: You missing Frozen Trail?
Also a Militant Faith would be a 20% dps upgrade if you can afford it
Last edited by xXx_Kamikaze_xXx on Jan 21, 2021, 12:23:31 AM
added the last to 2 Days to the build guide, also added the final pob in the PoB Section
So I have a few decent items for the CI variant of the build. I also have a 95 Sabo I can respec if I wanted.

I was curious as to what is needed to really get this build going and if I decided to make a new character, is it possible to level as CoC if you have twink gear?
"
NfrXd wrote:
Damage on the build feels really nice, but when facing endgame bosses I feel like my defensives are lacking a lot and even with 7.5k ES I get randomly one shot, tried doing some Maven fights and couldn't even scratch the breachlords. Not sure if there's something I'm missing, but would love some input.
https://pastebin.com/z0PwGZTJ

I decided to also try the low life variant in this league after running the CI build several times in previous leagues. My experience is similar to yours. When mapping, high damage somewhat makes up for the lacking defenses, but bossing is really painful. Killing endgame bosses is pretty much corpse rushing them and praying that you have enough portals.

I'm contemplating either speccing into CI (again) or into another build altogether...
"
Trespeon wrote:
So I have a few decent items for the CI variant of the build. I also have a 95 Sabo I can respec if I wanted.

I was curious as to what is needed to really get this build going and if I decided to make a new character, is it possible to level as CoC if you have twink gear?

Probably you should take your Sabo, I wouldnt recommend to play an ES CoC based Assassin until lvl90+, 95+ is even better. Also which version of the CI you want to play? The Tank with max Block with low dps, or the zoom zoomer with explode and AoE stacking wich has good dps but can be squishy without enough investment. Make sure both variants are real currency sink machines till they start to shine, and I'm not talking about 20 or 40ex ;-D
"
rymypetteri wrote:

I decided to also try the low life variant in this league after running the CI build several times in previous leagues. My experience is similar to yours. When mapping, high damage somewhat makes up for the lacking defenses, but bossing is really painful. Killing endgame bosses is pretty much corpse rushing them and praying that you have enough portals.

I'm contemplating either speccing into CI (again) or into another build altogether...

Yeah, the LowLife version of the CoC has the highest dps potential and can be squishy with no investment into defence. He mostly got Es Leech from Tree, ES on hit from Watcher's, Auras for reducing damage, Vaal Discipline, Stun Immune, 8k ES with some better Gear. But that should normally pass to do all content without dying much unless you gear isn't good.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info