[3.14] Kami's Life | LL | CI CoC Ice Nova Assassin | all Content | deep Delve | max Block

"
juju666 wrote:
I just come to post these here. Check my profile for early ES endgame gear

day2

day4 craft... i cant believe this :D

that shield is nuts. Do you have a method to crafting it?
"
juju666 wrote:

day2

"
bluestained wrote:
"
juju666 wrote:

day2

1 Fossils to hit tripple t1 es
2 harvest keep prefix roll suffix
3 LUCKY mana res + block mod :D
4 Augment defence to get es on block
the dps is still good now? considering the bosses/maven are quite high hp
"
Gear doesnt look to bad, but for taking a deeper look into your build we need a pob of it. After a quick look I would say that you should get more Life on your Belt, also quality on amulet and ring improves dps/Life. I also recommend that you should get stun avoid as boot enchant and as a crafted suffix on gloves or Helmet. The last missing thing is a carcass, its in my opinion a huge improvemt for Aoe which helps in clear and a bit of dps also. Try to get atleast 4.5k hp everything else is to mostly to low.

Thanks a lot for the feedback! Will try to get better belt for sure. Got lucky yesterday and 6-Linked a Shavs - now i have two options to invest further, improve gear on life based or switch to ES. Any ideas what avenue makes more sense?
Hello sir. I want to switch my build into yours CI version. i want to run %100 delirious t16 map in ritual, and i'll use Headhunter + explody vaal regalia with it and considering using The golden rule with poison sextant so i can get %1200 damage boost and %600 movement speed. So my question is can i actually do that %100 delirious t16 map with no issue. i'll have like 5-6k ES i guess and ofcourse a HH will carry a bit.
Damage on the build feels really nice, but when facing endgame bosses I feel like my defensives are lacking a lot and even with 7.5k ES I get randomly one shot, tried doing some Maven fights and couldn't even scratch the breachlords. Not sure if there's something I'm missing, but would love some input.
https://pastebin.com/z0PwGZTJ
"
Last edited by NfrXd on Jan 20, 2021, 3:00:04 PM
Do you swap to Awakened Cold Damage from Inc Critical Strike Chance on a life build?
IGN:AmberKB
"
Amberfied wrote:
Do you swap to Awakened Cold Damage from Inc Critical Strike Chance on a life build?

Plug your character into path of building, make sure you set up the configuration properly. Drop Inc crit. Are you still capped? then put in Awakened cold damage
Hi Kami.

Is it possible to get a update from you char how is it looking right now?

I have the same tree and almost same items as you from you day 3 update.
Trying to farm for the amulet, belt and millitant faith.
Last edited by Tengrii_ on Jan 20, 2021, 9:35:02 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info