[3.14] Kami's Life | LL | CI CoC Ice Nova Assassin | all Content | deep Delve | max Block

Day 1 is done, upgraded my Gear more then I expected. Cospri droppt in Price so I bought just 2 for 100c together. Also a cheap 5 Link Carcass Jack does his job pretty well. Atm no problems clearing T10+ maps. For additional MS I did grab an onsluaght flask and fixed the missing attackspeed and Accuracy from Tree and Gear. To fix the missing recovery speed I just picked up a ilvl 75+ leather belt and alt spammed for the affix.
Also I added Vaal RF and Vaal Lightning Spire Trap for additional Boss dps.
Next steps are going to get a Pandemonious with Heart of Ice as an Annoint and a Militant faith with some usefull affixes

Spoiler

https://pastebin.com/pQSvZiy1
Last edited by xXx_Kamikaze_xXx on Jan 16, 2021, 4:59:04 PM
It's about 30hours after league started and i switched to CI version. Check my profile if interested to see gear/tree (char name: jujuCats) Lvl 86 now and been cycloning since act7!

haven't bothered yet with 14cooldown belt since my damage is already too high when farming map atlas completion
What made you decide to switch to CI @juju?
because of the es on block shield?
"
Achyles wrote:
What made you decide to switch to CI @juju?
because of the es on block shield?

Well by endgame goal is to go CI/GB block and i was super lucky to get my shield base for 20c and spammed like 5chaos to get this and went CI

Felt like i was ready to go CI... should be tankier since better leech and now block instead dodge from life version. I played last league this too so i know what doing and what future will look like. Would not really advice going CI if you don't know 100% what you are capable of doing. Next massive steps will be getting thread of hope + awk cast on crit but those does not really exist yet :D
Thank you very much Juju =)

What is GB in "CI/GB"?

And happy new league to everybody. gl and hf
"
Achyles wrote:
Thank you very much Juju =)

What is GB in "CI/GB"?

And happy new league to everybody. gl and hf

CI= Chaos Inclusion
GB= Glancing Blows
Day 2:

farmed 16 watchstones and now farming red maps for the missing 16. So far I got no problems with Doing T16 maps, dps still pretty good, but need to upgrade tomorrow my defences.

- completed Uber Lab today
- lucky 6 linked my Carcass Jack
- bought GG Militant Faith
- reached lvl 90

Spoiler

https://pastebin.com/emvm0XFt

Been using this build for the start of the league, going slightly off the passive path by taking shield nodes and other small stuff. Got very lucky and 6 linked a shavs so planning on switching to CI soon, but I'm not quite sure if it'd be worth it rn or if I should just stick with the hybrid life/es for now.

Spoiler
Last edited by NfrXd on Jan 18, 2021, 8:23:25 AM
so i've been enjoying this build greatly so far and imo kami's guides is really good to get a grasp of it!

now i'm having an issue as i started to progress into red maps that my survivability is struggeling hard (though mostly one-shots)

my damage is fine, atleast it feels fine to me..

i have like a 5 ex budget atm. i thought about getting a pandemonious but that wouldnt quite fix my survivability.. not sure if i already could swap to the LL variant with that? already have a prism so that would be a shavronne and chayual's and well, swapping all the other gear to ES.

here's my POB and i'd like any suggestions and tips i should be looking out for to fix that.

https://pastebin.com/asjbXCTi
(or check my profile)
Last edited by Blubkill on Jan 18, 2021, 8:27:08 AM
Hey.
THis is my second league, last league i did a Life based CoC.
Now i want to try to make a Ci.
I just finished all acts using orb of storms and lightning trap, would you recommend me to do continue farming maps with those skills? I did use the pastebin from your leveling section.
Btw is it gonna get a update for 3.13?

Thank you very much for this guide bro!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info