[3.14] Kami's Life | LL | CI CoC Ice Nova Assassin | all Content | deep Delve | max Block

I tried this build in Heist and i was not able to do high end content without dying alot, my survivability was low and my dps was fine but not enough to kill beefy bosses in T16 map, i started with life and was changing to Shavronne's to see if my survivability would be better.

First time i tried CoC, i cleared every content with Flicker and TR with no problems and less investment, maybe i did something wrong with the build, any tips on how to improve or what i did wrong?

(Plus Heist being so bad, i didnt want to keep bashing my head agaisnt the wall (doors) of GGG's bad decisions.)
"
nabilfares5 wrote:

I tried this build in Heist and i was not able to do high end content without dying alot, my survivability was low and my dps was fine but not enough to kill beefy bosses in T16 map, i started with life and was changing to Shavronne's to see if my survivability would be better.

First time i tried CoC, i cleared every content with Flicker and TR with no problems and less investment, maybe i did something wrong with the build, any tips on how to improve or what i did wrong?

(Plus Heist being so bad, i didnt want to keep bashing my head agaisnt the wall (doors) of GGG's bad decisions.)

I played coc ice nova one league and i alrdy see things you could improve. Belt, attack speed on that sword is too high. Also were your resistances even capped with this gear ? Also CI transition never happend with your build which is alot more tanky imo, i dont see much of a point using Shavronne if your never going to go for Ci transition. Another option for more defence or offence layer is timless jewel. And ofc, alooooot better gear, you basicly nerfed yourself with that chayula and shavronne and you never took CI or even acrobatic nodes(which are basicly your main defense layers).
"
nabilfares5 wrote:

LL Version of a CoC tend to be a bit tankier vs one shot's then the Life version. Without deeper looking into your other gear then listed I would say that you should upgrade your ES Gear. The Rare Gear you got has pretty Low ES numbers. You should focus on upgrading your helmet for a hubris circlet and a crystal belt as a base. Also I would recommend for better ring gloves and Boots
"
De_xter wrote:
"
nabilfares5 wrote:

I played coc ice nova one league and i alrdy see things you could improve. Belt, attack speed on that sword is too high. Also were your resistances even capped with this gear ? Also CI transition never happend with your build which is alot more tanky imo, i dont see much of a point using Shavronne if your never going to go for Ci transition. Another option for more defence or offence layer is timless jewel. And ofc, alooooot better gear, you basicly nerfed yourself with that chayula and shavronne and you never took CI or even acrobatic nodes(which are basicly your main defense layers).

Yes, my res was above +75%, and my attack speed was in the perfect threshold, looks like it was more about just get more gear, hard when Heist was such a bad league, couldnt drag myself to get past 8 challenges, when im getting 36 in the past 3 or 4 leagues.
"
"
nabilfares5 wrote:

LL Version of a CoC tend to be a bit tankier vs one shot's then the Life version. Without deeper looking into your other gear then listed I would say that you should upgrade your ES Gear. The Rare Gear you got has pretty Low ES numbers. You should focus on upgrading your helmet for a hubris circlet and a crystal belt as a base. Also I would recommend for better ring gloves and Boots

I tried to make the build as league starter, since most of the time i only play 1 build before i quit the league, so currency was a big problem, especially since i was avoiding Heist like covid, and a bunch of ES gear was super expensive, so i was in the middle of gearing to ES, but i quitted halfway throught. Do you recommend first getting the life build rolling and then go to LL or CI, after i get more currency?
"
nabilfares5 wrote:

I tried to make the build as league starter, since most of the time i only play 1 build before i quit the league, so currency was a big problem, especially since i was avoiding Heist like covid, and a bunch of ES gear was super expensive, so i was in the middle of gearing to ES, but i quitted halfway throught. Do you recommend first getting the life build rolling and then go to LL or CI, after i get more currency?

yes of course, I recommend going for the life version if you league start with it and then gear the build up till you can do all content or you farmed 40ex to go for the LL build.
"

Probably I'm going to league start with this build again as a DW Life Version. For now my PoB looks something like https://pastebin.com/YLYFjjW9 if somebody is interested. Not sure if I level as a self cast frostbolt ice nova character or with oos/woc. Before you can archieve a cospri, the best thing you can do is to buy a Shadowmaker sword.

Is the ascendancy order still the same?
"
"

Probably I'm going to league start with this build again as a DW Life Version. For now my PoB looks something like https://pastebin.com/YLYFjjW9 if somebody is interested. Not sure if I level as a self cast frostbolt ice nova character or with oos/woc. Before you can archieve a cospri, the best thing you can do is to buy a Shadowmaker sword.

Is the ascendancy order still the same?

depends with what skills you gonne leveling your character. If you want to go early as possible for a coc, i would take Unstable Infusion and Deadly Infusion to get crit. If you dont care about going as fast as possible for crit, i would take opportunistic first.
Hey Guys, going to make a Spoiler for Gearing from Day 1 - 7

So far I leveled with Freezing pulse and then swapped to a Self cast Frostbolt Ice Nova setup.

Reached maps after 6.5h with all sidequest and 3 labs done. Bought now a Tabula and 2 Widowmaker to start farming maps.

Spoiler

https://pastebin.com/38X6N0CM

I Just switched from bladefall blade blast - clearing white maps with altar is very smooth

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info