[3.14] Kami's Life | LL | CI CoC Ice Nova Assassin | all Content | deep Delve | max Block

"
juju666 wrote:
"
oSingularity wrote:
Whats the better experience the defensive or offensive playstyle? This is my first time going into CoC

Also i will try get 100% elemental ailment immunity for sure again!

I can only count 80% chance to avoid elemental ailments on your gear (including elegant form from megalomaniac). Where do you get the remaining 20%?
Nevermind found it myself, its coming from Arcane Swiftness.
Last edited by skoupidi on Jan 12, 2021, 7:23:29 PM
/bump stamping a point of reference.
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Now that we have lost movement speed and boss damage reduction from Opportunistic is it worth it to take this after first lab?

What do we think should be the order of Ascendency node selection?
"
Patella25 wrote:
Now that we have lost movement speed and boss damage reduction from Opportunistic is it worth it to take this after first lab?

What do we think should be the order of Ascendency node selection?

For sure get mistwalker first to have even some movement speed and not to feel like a snail :D

mistwalker -> unstable infusion -> deadly infusion -> opportunistic --- is how i will do

Is pob fork right and does this mean we can now use tailwind with 14cooldown version now :O (with onslaught flask)
Last edited by juju666 on Jan 13, 2021, 4:42:27 PM
I know this isn't the best league starter but I don't really play more than one character per league. Anyone have any tips?

I plan on leveling oos/woc until I get through acts and when I have some more crit on the tree swap to life coc. Ideally with a 5L so I can use incr crit strikes support.

What weapons/shield would you use before Cospri's? Any high base crit dagger with good spell damage? Any necessary items I should look out for first? Will a life on hit jewel be useful?
Last edited by imphilxd on Jan 14, 2021, 4:57:42 PM
"
imphilxd wrote:
I plan on leveling oos/woc until I get through acts and when I have some more crit on the tree swap to life coc. Ideally with a 5L so I can use incr crit strikes support.

What weapons/shield would you use before Cospri's? Any high base crit dagger with good spell damage? Any necessary items I should look out for first? Will a life on hit jewel be useful?

widowmaker (or two) is decent and should be cheap. Or spend little more and buy a rare but i wont bother for that

Lycosidae is good shield for having no accuracy issues buts its usually like 20c at start so i haven't bothered with this too. Just get rare shield with life resist crit and damage

Also try get any life leech. Will help a lot!

I usually just save for corrupted 6-link with right colors and after that save most of currency for cosrpris. (i may buy some cheap huge upgrades like wise oak flask) Atziris promise is also decent and worth to buy early league to help with damage/leech/chaos res!

Going to switch to CI after getting good shield with es on block and go GB max block
Spoiler
"
juju666 wrote:
"
imphilxd wrote:

widowmaker (or two) is decent and should be cheap. Or spend little more and buy a rare but i wont bother for that

Lycosidae is good shield for having no accuracy issues buts its usually like 20c at start so i haven't bothered with this too. Just get rare shield with life resist crit and damage

I usually just save for corrupted 6-link with right colors and after that save most of currency for cosrpris. (i may buy some cheap huge upgrades like wise oak flask) Atziris promise is also decent and worth to buy early league to help with damage/leech/chaos res!

Going to switch to CI after getting good shield with es on block and go GB max block

Thanks for the advice, that sounds good. I will probably also build towards max block CI. Does attack speed matter on the Cospri's? I think ideally you'd want max attack speed after you get the 14%cdr on belt or boots right?
"
imphilxd wrote:
Spoiler
"
juju666 wrote:
"
imphilxd wrote:

Thanks for the advice, that sounds good. I will probably also build towards max block CI. Does attack speed matter on the Cospri's? I think ideally you'd want max attack speed after you get the 14%cdr on belt or boots right?

before buying a cospri you should check your aps, and then buy a cospri with the fitting aps you need. This depends on the Gear and passive points you allocated.

Probably I'm going to league start with this build again as a DW Life Version. For now my PoB looks something like https://pastebin.com/YLYFjjW9 if somebody is interested. Not sure if I level as a self cast frostbolt ice nova character or with oos/woc. Before you can archieve a cospri, the best thing you can do is to buy a Shadowmaker sword.
i did level this as splellslinger frostbolt ice nova in dellirium. before i had 5link to swap to cyclone later on with crit daggers(widowmaker or just rare ones). not sure if the lightning orb and woc is faster, but i kinda prefer to level with the icy stuff and also i can level up my gems from the get go. good luck all in 3.13
Last edited by loOlBlizZ on Jan 15, 2021, 7:50:00 AM
New BiS helmet base for life version ?
https://poedb.tw/us/Blizzard_Crown

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info