[3.14] Kami's Life | LL | CI CoC Ice Nova Assassin | all Content | deep Delve | max Block

Whats the better experience the defensive or offensive playstyle? This is my first time going into CoC
Offensive for sure, once you get the high lvl. Getting random oneshots is not a great feeling when you try to lvl up your character, and this is where defensive playstale seems (though im not that sure if it realy is) to be better.
I was playing block version until i hit 99. Then I've swapped to FastAF build with two large clusters which was much, much better for simu and t17 100% deli. Later i respec for Juju 52%cdr version and... stopped playing :D simu felt better, but 100% deli became much more difficult.
To sum it up. Once you have enough dmg, defense is not that important, you just kill before mobs can do anything to you.
"
oSingularity wrote:
Whats the better experience the defensive or offensive playstyle? This is my first time going into CoC

Really depends what content you want to do and if you can accept random deaths :D

GB/block version with recover es% on block mod from shield is way more tankier and less deaths than more DPS focused build. Also getting 52% cooldown build is super expensive and hard to get all right gear

Here some examples:

1. GB/block 14cooldown build was better in t19 100% delirium maps than 52cooldown DPS version. (tankines>DPS but my dps was already high^^)

2. 52cooldown version is way better in simulacrum and bossing

3. If you want to get lvl 100 play GB/block version

I never played with low life build but i know its easier to put together (more DPS auras and uniques)

------------------------------

I will probably start again with this build next league (AFAIK will be mapping based league so more fun for me) After getting the experience here is how i will plan it next league.

Start league with freezing pulse and swap at act6 to 4-link coc/ice nova build

0. Buy 6-link armor
1. Buy cospris
2. Buy pandemonius
3. Swap to ES/CI/block at lvl ~80-90 when can craft/buy basic ES gear
4. Get ES% on hit shield and cinder flask
5. Farm ex and buy AWK cast on crit and after that AWK hextouch (way cheaper early league)
6. Craft/buy Explo chest and circle of fear (expensive dmg double mod) and assasin's mark ring when awk hextouch is lvl 5
7. Buy 1000000 dence fossils and craft endgame gear :D
8. Play 14cooldown GB/block until level 100

Depending on market prices i will buy es on hit watchers when can! Its insane defense boost!

Also i will try get 100% elemental ailment immunity for sure again!
Hey guys, is getting 100% accuracy very important for the build? Im on 97% right now. To get to 100% I need sacrifice about 15% DPS, is it worth it? My crit chance is already at 100%, although effective crit chance is 97% due to accuracy I assume.
"
kingyang16 wrote:
Hey guys, is getting 100% accuracy very important for the build? Im on 97% right now. To get to 100% I need sacrifice about 15% DPS, is it worth it? My crit chance is already at 100%, although effective crit chance is 97% due to accuracy I assume.

Think i had like 95% with my endgame 14cooldown setup. Its kinda hard to get 100% accuracy without harvest crafts so yeah would say its good enough :p

But ye more accuracy = better. But like if you have ~95% accuracy and you have to start sacrifice dps/defense don't think its worth to force 100% accuracy
Selling of my complete coc gear...
if anybody wants something

https://pastebin.com/bZaZXw8e
First level 100 ever, thanks for the help everyone.

Now time to sell up and try and make Winter Orb work again.
Is there a 3.12 pastebin for this? The pastebins listed currently give me 3.11 skill trees. I've looked everywhere!
Greetings!!

Ty juju for linking your tree and gear, to be honest on a start I was doing kamikaze dps vertion, but noticed it was more like a glass cannon rather than a build with high sustain based on dps. The idea was to switch to the block vertion but due it needed a lot of changes on tree and didn´t want to loose a lot of dps (want to do 100% t16 deli so I need the dps or thats what Im thinking).
Now the thing is.. Already invested over 100ex on gear, reached lvl 95 with 7.3k ES, 7 aps, 98% acc but still getting one shot from time to time (not all the time, most of the maps are fast and smooth even on t16 with 8mods), how should I proceed now ? Should I keep adding more dps ? Should I try to get a bit of block to get more sustain ? Ty all for the help!!!

Ps. Apologies for my english, due it isn´t my first language Im sure I have many mistakes... :/
updating the guide atm, wanne implement all 3 Version (Life, LL, CI) of the CoC into it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info