[3.14] Kami's Life | LL | CI CoC Ice Nova Assassin | all Content | deep Delve | max Block

"
juju666 wrote:
"
phoenixone wrote:
I'm very interested, but that Large jewel is really hard to find, or roll.

Also, on your Meaglomaniac, which of the skills are must have?

Just get blankened snow with 8 passives as priority and then what budget allowes

Megalo is not a must but mine is pretty sick and gives 30% ailment immunity what i needed to hit 100% + culling + 20crit multi :D was happy to find mine!

See above post
"
phoenixone wrote:
What bugs me is that your ice nova has 1.5mil, but I'm just under 700k.

Did not open pob but checked from profile

I have like all gems 21/23 6/23 and min/maxed more things and +1 cold from shield is massive (my shield is insane and hard to get one like it)

I have unnerve that is massive damage boost

Also you don't have any xx-xx fire damage to abuse 10% from cinder and sadist. Also those crit multi jewels give massive damage boost!

Not sure what is going on with your mana reservation? You don't need mana reserve mod from shield. Better buy real +300es shield!

I took my megalomania just because it was only place for me to get 100% ailment immunity! Think best for your setup would be to get unnerve+culling (or something else) medium cluster instead megalomania
@juju :) you god.

https://pastebin.com/iL9hiSUD

what could i improve? my next investment would be another flask and leveling to 98 or 99 with chayula... 80% delis t16 are okay. 100% delis i die too often...

Greetings
and thx a lot!
"
Schwitzberger wrote:
!

You should get recover 5% ES on block mod when using GB.

Do you really need +1power charge on helm instead a real 5-6mod helmet? You can easily fossil craft high ES + -9cold mod with fossils yourself

AWK hextouch and Assasin's mark ring + circle of fear maybe

cluster jewels?
i had clusterjewels + ass mark ring... it felt worse + now my survability feels higher. but thx i'll look into!!!
del
Last edited by melkis2557 on Nov 13, 2020, 7:34:04 PM
(^ω^)
Last edited by simon_jester on Dec 1, 2021, 9:42:57 AM
"
Yo man, do you have any videos of your take on the build? Would love to see if you do.

Sorry too lazy to setup OBS :p
Hello guys, done with the build.

If someone is interested, pm me for bulk price, would like to make last fun build of league !

CI/BG version
"
Peenoy wrote:
Hello guys, done with the build.

If someone is interested, pm me for bulk price, would like to make last fun build of league !

CI/BG version

I'm debating going from LL to CI, want to play explode chest (though maybe pointless at 99.5), what would you want for the Chest/Sheild/Helmet and maybe Ring.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info