[3.14] Kami's Life | LL | CI CoC Ice Nova Assassin | all Content | deep Delve | max Block

Can i Run simalacrums and 100% delis t17 with 100x investment and not using all portals each run? :) thx in advance!
"
Schwitzberger wrote:
Can i Run simalacrums and 100% delis t17 with 100x investment and not using all portals each run? :) thx in advance!

Yes and its one of the best chars for this. With some decent endgame gear you will get min 5x chest in simulacrum and don't need even HH. But you need real gear for 100% delirium
if anybody wants to sell his coc ice nova char... let mw know (100x aprox) budget

greetings
I skipped delirium, could someone point me in the direction of a guide on how to roll/make T17 100% delirium maps?

I was going to do the split beast grand heists, but I can't afford a 4% trinket so I don't think I could sustain doing that.

Now that I'm 97 I have 6.5k es with HH so I think I can play the build to 100
Can this build convert to flicker ? i seeking a Flicker CI Build
I've using the tree used here, and the gear as best as I can, I@m looking at how I can max out my DPS without killing my survivability.

Here is by POB: https://pastebin.com/jr9CFQF1

I've got the APS/CDR within the normal range, I believe, and the DPS is good, but just not ultimate in single target. Any help to be given here?

Budget is open
Last edited by phoenixone on Nov 5, 2020, 6:47:53 AM
"
juju666 wrote:
"
Schwitzberger wrote:

Yes and its one of the best chars for this. With some decent endgame gear you will get min 5x chest in simulacrum and don't need even HH. But you need real gear for 100% delirium

shame the build died cuz of glancing blows move
Hello again. After playing more with my new 52cooldown version i write something about it!

Check my old more tanky version here https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2733675/page/215

My new +52cooldown 10.09aps version

- Survivability 8.5/10
- Boss damage 10/10
- Clear speed/damage 10/10
- Level 83 labyrinth 2/10
- Heist runner 9/10 (insta kill door packs and never died to them)
- Simulacrum 10/10 (5-6chest always depending on RNG)
- 100% delirium 9/10 even without headhunter!
- 5-ways (+5rows of chests and insane for this)

How to survive:

- Balanced resist for wise oak abuse
- ES on hit watchers
- Elemental ailment immune (can be hard to get)
- 100% stun immune (if killed recently/never been problem)
- ABSOLUTELY INSANE DAMAGE! Killing most things before can notice anything
- Cinderswallow
- Blind from amulet
- Over 7360 ES
- Explo chest
- Recover ES on block (not that important without GB)
- +all other defenses

This build can do all content extremely good! My damage is absolutely insane now when it comes to bossing and t19 100% fully juiced delirium maps! Killed all delve bosses around ~500depth so far. AWK8 sirus and uber elder is a joke to kill! Only deaths i get is when doing something stupid by own gameplays fault ^^

Is this better than my old more tanky GB/block version?
- Honestly my damage was already insane with block version and can say its so much more tanky and can notice taking more damage for sure now! I got way more movement speed and 100% accuracy with current version so everything is even faster :D (could even get more movement speed)

Is HeadHunter worth it?
- NO! Better get 52% cooldown route than pick a headhunter (go blade vortex if want HH)

Can i do fully juiced t19 100% delirium?
- Yes! It's one of best chars for this. For me these have always felt that i fight against map mods more than anything else! Only death are from 1-shot legion bosses and rarely die to other bosses.

Pob fork: https://pastebin.com/bpU3LHLt
"
juju666 wrote:
Hello again. After playing more with my new 52cooldown version i write something about it!

Check my old more tanky version here https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2733675/page/215

My new +52cooldown 10.09aps version

- Survivability 8.5/10
- Boss damage 10/10
- Clear speed/damage 10/10
- Level 83 labyrinth 2/10
- Heist runner 9/10 (insta kill door packs and never died to them)
- Simulacrum 10/10 (5-6chest always depending on RNG)
- 100% delirium 9/10 even without headhunter!
- 5-ways (+5rows of chests and insane for this)

How to survive:

- Balanced resist for wise oak abuse
- ES on hit watchers
- Elemental ailment immune (can be hard to get)
- 100% stun immune (if killed recently/never been problem)
- ABSOLUTELY INSANE DAMAGE! Killing most things before can notice anything
- Cinderswallow
- Blind from amulet
- Over 7360 ES
- Explo chest
- Recover ES on block (not that important without GB)
- +all other defenses

This build can do all content extremely good! My damage is absolutely insane now when it comes to bossing and t19 100% fully juiced delirium maps! Killed all delve bosses around ~500depth so far. AWK8 sirus and uber elder is a joke to kill! Only deaths i get is when doing something stupid by own gameplays fault ^^

Is this better than my old more tanky GB/block version?
- Honestly my damage was already insane with block version and can say its so much more tanky and can notice taking more damage for sure now! I got way more movement speed and 100% accuracy with current version so everything is even faster :D (could even get more movement speed)

Is HeadHunter worth it?
- NO! Better get 52% cooldown route than pick a headhunter (go blade vortex if want HH)

Can i do fully juiced t19 100% delirium?
- Yes! It's one of best chars for this. For me these have always felt that i fight against map mods more than anything else! Only death are from 1-shot legion bosses and rarely die to other bosses.

Pob fork: https://pastebin.com/bpU3LHLt

I'm very interested, but that Large jewel is really hard to find, or roll.

Also, on your Meaglomaniac, which of the skills are must have?
Last edited by phoenixone on Nov 5, 2020, 11:20:08 AM
"
phoenixone wrote:
I'm very interested, but that Large jewel is really hard to find, or roll.

Also, on your Meaglomaniac, which of the skills are must have?

Just get blankened snow with 8 passives as priority and then what budget allowes

Megalo is not a must but mine is pretty sick and gives 30% ailment immunity what i needed to hit 100% + culling + 20crit multi :D was happy to find mine!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info