[3.14] Kami's Life | LL | CI CoC Ice Nova Assassin | all Content | deep Delve | max Block

Hi, i sell all of my coc gear, if anyone is interested pm me IG or in the forum
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/leroymerlin/characters
"
leroymerlin wrote:
Hi, i sell all of my coc gear, if anyone is interested pm me IG or in the forum
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/leroymerlin/characters
My crazy standard CoC Assassin. 717% Cit Multi. Balanced wise oak.

Last edited by chaelp on Oct 31, 2020, 12:01:12 AM
Potentially silly question (mainly because i have never owned one).

But is a headhunter beneficial for this build?

is it worth losing resist/es/spell dmg during flask effect?
"
Rontu wrote:

Yes and No. I had HH with my harvest setup and in this league played both 14cd and 52cd setups. I can say it is way better to get crystal belt with tier 1-2 es + tier 1 max es% with some other mods than HH. Crystal belt gives you like 800-2k more ES depending on mods. And there is not really too many HH mods that benefits build.

+ awakened cast on crit + unnatural instinct on middle is 10000% better than HH depending on gear.

Better have more ES and constant build than rely on random HH buffs that expires kinda fast anyway and there is no room for inspired learnings anyway so yeah not worth it!

Btw with endgame gear you can already clear tier19 100% delirium fully juiced maps extremely good without headhunter.

Will soon write more about my 52cooldown setup adventure (finally crafted me new shield and ring)
"
juju666 wrote:
"
Rontu wrote:

Yes and No. I had HH with my harvest setup and in this league played both 14cd and 52cd setups. I can say it is way better to get crystal belt with tier 1-2 es + tier 1 max es% with some other mods than HH. Crystal belt gives you like 800-2k more ES depending on mods. And there is not really too many HH mods that benefits build.

+ awakened cast on crit + unnatural instinct on middle is 10000% better than HH depending on gear.

Better have more ES and constant build than rely on random HH buffs that expires kinda fast anyway and there is no room for inspired learnings anyway so yeah not worth it!

Btw with endgame gear you can already clear tier19 100% delirium fully juiced maps extremely good without headhunter.

Will soon write more about my 52cooldown setup adventure (finally crafted me new shield and ring)

thanks, that's what i thought but wanted to be sure of.

for the ring, how come you don't go elemental weakness/frost bite? my understanding is that assassin's mark is not as good anymore cuz you can only mark 1 mob at a time.
juju uses awakened hextouch to cast frostbite elsewhere. So he gets both frostbite and assassin's mark.

The only time you REALLY need curses at all is against big bosses, so assassin's mark is still the best possible single-target dps increase. With this build we kill everything else so fast that it really doesn't matter.
I would like to ask a question. In game character screen my cyclone aps is lower than given breakpoint limits. But when i import my character to Pob, it says that i am over breakpoint limit. Which one is trustable?
"
4NtiMage wrote:
I would like to ask a question. In game character screen my cyclone aps is lower than given breakpoint limits. But when i import my character to Pob, it says that i am over breakpoint limit. Which one is trustable?

Both should display the same value. The reason you have two different values is probably not looking at character screen during the fight and all flasks active.
@EDIT
You have tailwind from your boots, this is huge AS boost.
Go and do some map, start the fight, pop Cinderswalow for onslaught and check the character screen (dont forget to select Cyclone skill).
Last edited by pandanielak on Nov 2, 2020, 8:05:49 AM
"
pandanielak wrote:
"
4NtiMage wrote:

Both should display the same value. The reason you have two different values is probably not looking at character screen during the fight and all flasks active.
@EDIT
You have tailwind from your boots, this is huge AS boost.
Go and do some map, start the fight, pop Cinderswalow for onslaught and check the character screen (dont forget to select Cyclone skill).

I ran map with character screen open still there is difference between both.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info