[3.14] Kami's Life | LL | CI CoC Ice Nova Assassin | all Content | deep Delve | max Block

all you need is 1-2 cospris and a tabby to start. they're what 35c a pop? if you have the money you can swap.
"
Tengrii_ wrote:
Hey.
THis is my second league, last league i did a Life based CoC.
Now i want to try to make a Ci.
I just finished all acts using orb of storms and lightning trap, would you recommend me to do continue farming maps with those skills? I did use the pastebin from your leveling section.
Btw is it gonna get a update for 3.13?

Thank you very much for this guide bro!

Update is comming, mostly nothing really changed expect the movementspeed nerf, and the 14% attack speed from the ascendancy which can also be buff depending on the gear and tree

I would only recommend for switching to an ES version if you can afford all the necessary uniques and rare ES Gear with good stats. Keep in mind that gearing for LL is easier then for CI
Last edited by xXx_Kamikaze_xXx on Jan 18, 2021, 2:24:22 PM
update day 3

had today not much time to play, so only some smaller updates

- killed A5 Sirus Deathless, was pretty easy
- changed gloves for one with the delve mod, used 1 harvest craft to augment the lightning res for future gearing
- changed passive tree to allocate 4 jewel sockets for life/ crit multi and res
- changed Boots for Atziri steps to have more spell dodge
- changed onslaught flask for a phasing flask

https://pastebin.com/bnnTVrQx

tomorrow there are going to be bigger updates. Probably going to buy a pandemonious and a annoint for it. This would result in a insane dps boost and also beeing able to blind enemies on hit for more survivability
Last edited by xXx_Kamikaze_xXx on Jan 18, 2021, 2:29:48 PM
Thanks following this as i am new to cyclone. Started last league as poison bv :)
Swapped to CI, build works wonders, did a few adjustments for personal playstyle but overall an amazing build.
"
Just made this if anyone is interested and going max block variant

update Day 4

played the hole day up to, 2 Conquerors left for a full Atlas. spent 3h in the morning to upgrade my Gear. Atm feeling really tanky after some adjustments, dps skyrocketed even more.

changes so far since yesterday:
-lvl 21 Ice Nova gem (10c)
-Pandemonious with Annoint for insande dps boost and blind on hit for defence
-mark of the shaper for a good defence and offence choice
-elder ring with life, crit and chaos res through harvest crafting
-rare helmet to fix the missing accuracy, some more chaos res and stun immunity during fight
-enchanted boots for stun immunity which is pretty good during mapping
-new belt with a bit more Life, Res and dps
-thread of Hope which let us get a big dps boost without using more passive points

never felt that tanky so far with 4.6k Life. Did Sirus A7 toady with 1 unavoidable Death. Hopefully I can reach 5k Life @ lvl95. I think I did my best so far with the budget I got. I also bought awakened added cold and cast on crit for future projects, which arent necessary now.

The next steps I'm going to do is to buy a watcher's and then swap my inc. crit gem with a dps one. After that I'm mostly done with gearing and just grinding currency.

So far the only Problems I have are ground degen and random one shots every 20th? map or so.
Hi all, i rerolled to this build from Bladeblast/Bladefall because i wanted to try something different. I am not really getting if im doing something wrong, followed gear recommendations as best as currency allows.

I am doing mostly T14-16 maps at the moment but I dont really know whats going on - im getting oneshot at least once per map and dps on bosses feels really bad/clunky compared to other builds i played in past leagues. Its the first time im doing any variant of CoC so might be an error on my side?

If anyone of you more experience guys could have a look at my char/gear if I missed something obvious? Just upgrade gear or fundamental mistake in tree/somewhere?

Clearing maps until boss feels "OK" but at the moment I cant imagine taking on sirius or any endgame content. Stuck at lv 91 because constantly dying to ritual / map bosses / occasional one shot.

Thanks a lot in advance guys.

Gear (unfortunately no luck in 6Linking carcass jack and trying to get more currency):

Flasks:
"
Fadeiar wrote:
Hi all, i rerolled to this build from Bladeblast/Bladefall because i wanted to try something different. I am not really getting if im doing something wrong, followed gear recommendations as best as currency allows.

I am doing mostly T14-16 maps at the moment but I dont really know whats going on - im getting oneshot at least once per map and dps on bosses feels really bad/clunky compared to other builds i played in past leagues. Its the first time im doing any variant of CoC so might be an error on my side?

If anyone of you more experience guys could have a look at my char/gear if I missed something obvious? Just upgrade gear or fundamental mistake in tree/somewhere?

Clearing maps until boss feels "OK" but at the moment I cant imagine taking on sirius or any endgame content. Stuck at lv 91 because constantly dying to ritual / map bosses / occasional one shot.

Thanks a lot in advance guys.

Gear (unfortunately no luck in 6Linking carcass jack and trying to get more currency):

Flasks:

Gear doesnt look to bad, but for taking a deeper look into your build we need a pob of it. After a quick look I would say that you should get more Life on your Belt, also quality on amulet and ring improves dps/Life. I also recommend that you should get stun avoid as boot enchant and as a crafted suffix on gloves or Helmet. The last missing thing is a carcass, its in my opinion a huge improvemt for Aoe which helps in clear and a bit of dps also. Try to get atleast 4.5k hp everything else is to mostly to low.
I just come to post these here. Check my profile for early ES endgame gear

day2

day4 craft... i cant believe this :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info