[Archived] Moosseolini's Holy Relics Guardian

"
Weatherboy420 wrote:
Speaking of blight, got lucky doctor card drop which sold for 10ex. So i can craft +4 staff and get lvl3 empower which will double my damage. Tried blight-ravaged maps aswell and the bosses hp is way too high for this build atm.

+4 Staff? How?
Isn't it +3? => +1 socketed gems and +2 supports.

I just crafted my staff so now I'm wondering if I did something wrong lol.
"
They changed the Pagan Bishop to be in a freaking t13....

edit: t7...ok, not so bad

I did mine in a T2 Cursed Crypt Map.
"
Izmabil wrote:
"
Weatherboy420 wrote:
Speaking of blight, got lucky doctor card drop which sold for 10ex. So i can craft +4 staff and get lvl3 empower which will double my damage. Tried blight-ravaged maps aswell and the bosses hp is way too high for this build atm.

+4 Staff? How?

Unsure. The build guide goes for a warstaff with +1 to socketed gems. If you're happy with a block chance implicit on the staff (rather than spell block), you can use a spell staff though. That lets you roll +2 to all spell skill gems.
IGN: Starlight_Seraphim
"
Weatherboy420 wrote:
You should play with Meatshield in your holy relic 6L before you have your HR gem lvl 26+. I have barely invested anything in the build and the only time my holy relics died was on 135% quant T15 baran map since i dont have minion ele resistances capped.

This is very different from my experience, dying in t2 maps, and having the Holy Relics die to large packs. And that's with Meatshield. I don't understand how your experience could be so different than mine.
I doubt your choice to use Cyclone instead of Static Strike makes THAT much of a difference but that's the only key difference I see with you.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Oct 26, 2021, 5:59:58 PM
"
Izmabil wrote:
"
Weatherboy420 wrote:

+4 Staff? How?

Grads on your doctor card and a secure future in Scourge.

I’m now running an unupgraded staff with Kaom. Am getting killed in T5 and associated Scourge. I cyclone into the mobs and eventually hit a “wall” that stops me and boom. I’m not running out of mana. I do need to put attack speed back on the staff. I don’t know how you’re doing such a high level…great play!

Any advice would be appreciated.

edit: went back and respected passive tree to staff based till I ran out of respec/orb points. That should help esp defense.

Last edited by Hoya63 on Oct 26, 2021, 6:31:38 PM
"
Starlight85 wrote:
"
Izmabil wrote:
"
Weatherboy420 wrote:

+4 Staff? How?

Unsure. The build guide goes for a warstaff with +1 to socketed gems. If you're happy with a block chance implicit on the staff (rather than spell block), you can use a spell staff though. That lets you roll +2 to all spell skill gems.

You don't want to do this. rolling +2 to all spells removes the ability to craft +2 support gems. Same with caster bows. Major no no.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Oct 26, 2021, 6:11:22 PM
"
Weatherboy420 wrote:

wow you are killing it with currency....I only have a few chaos to my name right now lol. Then again, only in act 9
Hello, I am a somewhat new PoE player. Can someone help me understand why level 1 Static Strike / Cyclone is recommended, although both have fixed mana usage regardless of levels and they seem to be easier to use as they level? Thank you.
"
Drakozs wrote:
Managed to get a 6 Link Femur's but currently its colored 4b 2r. I don't have empower yet and I don't want to recolor, what is the next best gem is use outside of empower for holy relic?

I have been using Cruelty support for the time being. You don't benefit from the aura part of it, but the percent increase to damage was the best option I found.
"
utgey wrote:
Hello, I am a somewhat new PoE player. Can someone help me understand why level 1 Static Strike / Cyclone is recommended, although both have fixed mana usage regardless of levels and they seem to be easier to use as they level? Thank you.

Both skills are good ways to hit ennemies and proc Holy Relic.
That being said, the proc rate of Holy Relic depends of the attack speed of your main skill.

Static Strike lvl 1 provide a correct amount of attack speed to be efficient for example. Also we don't do damage with those skills, they are not meant to kill mobs. They are just meant to be used to proc Holy Relic. So there is not really an incentive to level them up.

Hope it helps. I'm sure you can find somewhere in the FAQ on the first page more details about this. I'm also new to the build, so don't take my words for granted.

Last edited by Izmabil on Oct 27, 2021, 2:44:58 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info