[Archived] Moosseolini's Holy Relics Guardian

Build is doing well so far...Only at act 8 right now though due to time constraints and other life distractions...
Last edited by Mentoya on Oct 25, 2021, 11:46:41 PM
I'm in maps and it does...OK. I'm a little concerned with the damage scaling without Empower+ level of socketed support gems.

Plus they go splat to anything remotely dangerous. Also god forbid you get surrounded, or dash into a huge pack, you'll die. Even though...that's what you need to do to proc the damn things.

Not impressed with it. Feeling like the whole thing's a noob trap.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Oct 26, 2021, 12:31:13 AM
I don't think this build would be near as good without cyclone...While I'm only in act 8, I'm just spinning my way through mobs and killing everything with cyclone and although I'm using zombies, I'm not even spawning skeletons anymore, as I feel they are complete waste of time, especially since they only have a 20 second survival(if they survive that is)....

Hi, is there any way to make my relic not die from ignite, poisons or something like baran trigger beam...
"
Mentoya wrote:
I don't think this build would be near as good without cyclone...While I'm only in act 8, I'm just spinning my way through mobs and killing everything with cyclone and although I'm using zombies, I'm not even spawning skeletons anymore, as I feel they are complete waste of time, especially since they only have a 20 second survival(if they survive that is)....

No offence but act 8 is kinda whatever and ya, zombies are a waste of time, all or nothing kinda thing. They just die if you arent building for them
You should play with Meatshield in your holy relic 6L before you have your HR gem lvl 26+. I have barely invested anything in the build and the only time my holy relics died was on 135% quant T15 baran map since i dont have minion ele resistances capped.

I am doing T16 juiced blight maps currently for currency and the build itself is insanely tanky. (especially with determination). The scourge mechanic is pretty trivial also with this build, getting 150+ stacks w/o getting hit once through blocks and 83% phys dmg reduction + capped chaos resi w flasks up

There really isnt many builds that are as easy as this to play with good QOL. Before you have invested anything into the build (minion ele resistances capped, atleast lvl 3 empower with good +4 multimod staff and have HR gem lvl 26+ you shouldnt take a stance on whether the build is good or no (in endgame content).

"
Weatherboy420 wrote:
You should play with Meatshield in your holy relic 6L before you have your HR gem lvl 26+. I have barely invested anything in the build and the only time my holy relics died was on 135% quant T15 baran map since i dont have minion ele resistances capped.

I am doing T16 juiced blight maps currently for currency and the build itself is insanely tanky. (especially with determination). The scourge mechanic is pretty trivial also with this build, getting 150+ stacks w/o getting hit once through blocks and 83% phys dmg reduction + capped chaos resi w flasks up

There really isnt many builds that are as easy as this to play with good QOL. Before you have invested anything into the build (minion ele resistances capped, atleast lvl 3 empower with good +4 multimod staff and have HR gem lvl 26+ you shouldnt take a stance on whether the build is good or no (in endgame content).

Thanks for the tips Weatherboy. I took a look at your character and make a screenshot for future reference as well as noted all of your stats on your gear/weapon etc.... This might save me for asking more questions if I get stuck and not being able to progress further...
Oh no, my build is in such early stage rn that I wouldnt want anyone to see it :D
Last edited by Weatherboy420 on Oct 26, 2021, 1:19:19 PM
"
Weatherboy420 wrote:
Oh no, my build is in such early stage rn that I wouldnt want anyone to see it :D

Being that you are crushing T16 Juiced Blight Maps and easily ripping through scourges is enough for me :) I'll gladly copy your gear and stats if I could do that :)...so I'm sure your gear is just fine...
Speaking of blight, got lucky doctor card drop which sold for 10ex. So i can craft +4 staff and get lvl3 empower which will double my damage. Tried blight-ravaged maps aswell and the bosses hp is way too high for this build atm.
Last edited by Weatherboy420 on Oct 26, 2021, 5:13:41 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info