[Archived] Moosseolini's Holy Relics Guardian

I'm kind of bugged on something here,

My relic CD is 0.43seconds with geofri's legacy and my SHR at lv25.
So how am I supposed to use Static strike which strikes every 0.4seconds?
won't I literally skip a beat?

Now that I rolled attack speed on my crafted staff, cyclone attacks too fast and requires me to jump to the 3/C which is a hit rate of almost 7 per seconds...

I feel fked xD, guess ill try to reach as high a hitrate as I can on my cyclone so I won't skip too much damage.

Anyone has tips on this issue?
"
I'm kind of bugged on something here,

My relic CD is 0.43seconds with geofri's legacy and my SHR at lv25.
So how am I supposed to use Static strike which strikes every 0.4seconds?
won't I literally skip a beat?

To answer my own question,
after playing a bit on PoB,
it seems that 25% reduced CD on Geofri's legacy is too much, anything below that seems to hit the 0.4 nova CD.
"
Teschioz wrote:
"
I'm in maps and it does...OK. I'm a little concerned with the damage scaling without Empower+ level of socketed support gems.

Plus they go splat to anything remotely dangerous. Also god forbid you get surrounded, or dash into a huge pack, you'll die. Even though...that's what you need to do to proc the damn things.

Not impressed with it. Feeling like the whole thing's a noob trap.

I used it last league, and with it I killed A8 Sirus, Elder, Shaper, Uber Elder, Uber Atziri, Maven... all I wasn't able to do was The Feared. And it's not like I'm an extremely experienced player, it was the first time I even SAW Elder, Shaper o Maven. And I did the first two deathless on the very first try, thanks to this build. I am quite sure you misjudged it.

I've been playing since closed beta.
Never have I chosen a build set up, and then died repeatedly in t2's. Sorry just no. It's not very good.
try the cyclone version. the playstyle is the same as regular cyclone. just hold down one button and spin through the whole map.
Last edited by Lyutsifer665 on Oct 28, 2021, 1:02:40 AM
Interesting mentality. Its not me who is wrong, it's others. Even though people with 50 hours played succeed greatly with this build.

Crafted my +3 staff yesterday, bought lvl 3 empower and got HR level up to 27. Dropped meatshield gem aswell and havent seen my relics drop below 99% life yet. Damage is up there and ridiculously tanky. People need to try the cyclone version, static strike just is not anywhere close tanky.
Last edited by Weatherboy420 on Oct 28, 2021, 4:51:24 AM
static strike is really very bad, while you hit the enemy, you do a lot of damage and it is very uncomfortable

Stampede + cyclone + fastеr as elder gloves = win
✅🌟AAA Loot Filter🌟✅
✅🌟https://ru.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2440411🌟✅
Last edited by DesperoOrtell on Oct 28, 2021, 5:23:56 AM
Yeah, very slow attack animation when you should reload your SS's beams
"

Never have I chosen a build set up, and then died repeatedly in t2's. Sorry just no. It's not very good.

DamageIncorporated, you aren't even showing your character(you have it set to private), for all we know you should have some major flaws with your character, (like mine does). Since many people are getting to end game with this build(and I can tell by looking at their character level and item levels), then your character is flawed somehow, just like mine is. But I'm working on getting currency to improve my character...It's best to show your character so that the ones who are getting to end game can point out what's wrong with it....
Im new to POE and i am in love with the idea of being super tanky.

but to say, i am too, dying too often in T2 maps.

can someone help me check and see where did the build goes wrong ?
Getting too many one shot.

Instaead of using static strike as my activation, im using leap and cyclone.
Last edited by ra1nmansg on Oct 28, 2021, 12:54:14 PM
On a side note, I am thinking about doing a pure cyclone build that was just released on youtube and play it along side of this and see which one ends up being stronger...Just not sure if I have enough time to make the type of currency I need to make to get this Holy Relic stronger. Glad others are doing well on it though....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info