[3.13 UPDATED] gr0bbs | Poison Blade Vortex | Budget Viable | Endgame 50Mil+ DPS | Video Guide

hey, first time getting deeper into crafting, how should I proceed to get elusive on my boots? just buy a pair of boots with elusive + awakeners orb it with my current pair?
"
seaside wrote:
hey, first time getting deeper into crafting, how should I proceed to get elusive on my boots? just buy a pair of boots with elusive + awakeners orb it with my current pair?

You could awakener orb it, but why do you want elusive on your boots? You already get elusive on your ascendancy and no other option is really that good to replace that node so, unless youre crafting for another build i wouldnt recommend it. Also make sure that really is the base you want to craft with, maybe save a little more and buy two-stone boots.
"
shrinkmaster wrote:
looking at the pob it seems very hard to max out resists on this build with the amount of uniques it runs.

the pob from the op doesnt even have max resists in endgame gear.
also the endgame gear pob is missing strength.

It is very possible to max resists, even 15+ over resists, however it is also expensive, you are right. This build is actually very good with both mapping and bossing if you spend enough ex. You have to survive the first hit (4.6-5.0 life) and then you'll probably dodge the second while you recover. With good investment, 5.5 is possible at low 90s, but I think 6K+ is possible with investment in both gear and levels.
Is there anything better than cold point w/ increased damage over time? Is there another BIS that approaches that damage and adds survivabily or more damage.
HI HornedTerrorist,

What are the benefit for using Lethal Pride?
What are the top choices for Watcher's Eye?

Thanks
"
battousaii wrote:
Is there anything better than cold point w/ increased damage over time? Is there another BIS that approaches that damage and adds survivabily or more damage.

I found that using a CIP and a Bino's really helped my survivability on the road to red maps. Because of the poison spread you'd just have to touch the first few mobs of a pack and the whole pack would die. I had no currency to get an Asenath yet and couldn't afford it in terms of resists anyway.

However, after some updates and harvest crafting I had enough resists to get the gloves. Spent all my (2) exalts and got the gloves. Presenting me with another small problem. Now I need whispers of doom on my amulet. Shocked when I saw that takes 3x gold oil but decided to also spend the rest of my chaos on getting the oils.

With no currency but the proper set up, I felt a huge difference. Despair + Temp Chains and the explosions were blowing up normal and blue packs so I no longer felt the need for a Bino's and switched to a second CIP. That really made a big difference as well. At the moment I'm cutting through red maps and did my first Sirus kill (A4) as I am slow on getting high tier maps. I was a bit rusty on Sirus after doing him quite a few times on A8 last league with my Vortex trickster so died a couple of times due to the mechanics but was rewarded with an awakener's orb. Sold it for 3.3 Ex so after all, the investment in gear was very worth it. :)
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.

Thanks for the advice on the bench craft for my body armor! I grabbed that and 6L'd it. Also managed a 1% rmr corrupt on the golden rule so that I can run all my auras as soon as I buy a second lvl 3 enlighten or finish leveling my lvl 2. Buying a few golden rules at 2c each saved me a ton versus buying a lvl 4 enlighten.

Life + ES is about 6.4k atm, and I can really notice MoM on some map mods, especially nasty dmg mods on t14-16 beyond maps.

As for the build being expensive...Not really? You can run red maps with 5L and junk rares and a handful of cheap uniques just fine. Explode gloves + crafted curse/explode chest (~6-7 ex + harvest self craft) or gloves + anoint (~3.5 ex) just make clears faster and a little more satisfying, but they're not integral to your ability to take down bosses or rares. Whirling into and out of packs on maps where you don't have the ability to instantly kill everything is an insanely effective defense when you're still working on budget gear. Just make sure that when you're comfortable with your budget setup than you replace one ring, belt, and boots with high enough res items to accommodate your future upgrades. Don't forget that it's really easy to craft cluster jewels and base jewels with a res roll as well. I'm getting 10 fire res and 2 cold res from my one cluster setup, and I could potentially aug a resist onto one more medium and 2 smalls at some point.
"
HI HornedTerrorist,

What are the benefit for using Lethal Pride?
What are the top choices for Watcher's Eye?

Thanks

I rolled my LP pretty lucky. It gives me:
- 20% Fire Res
- 2x20% inc Physical dmg
- 4% inc max life
- +20 strength
- 5% inc strength
and 0.4% of attack dmg leeched as life, which is useless.

So basically ~200 HP and a bit inc DMG. It's nothing i would look out for, since LP actually is a melee jewel, and you'll probably have to Divine-roll it a few times to get sth good. But i like to gamble and experiment, and what i got out of it for 2 invested skill points is pretty nice imo.

For Watchers Eye... i'd look for crit multiplier / dmg over time while affected by Malevolence. Depending on min-maxing, your currency and if you want to experiment a bit, you could also try to squeeze in a level 1 Precision and look for a combination of Male/Prec-Mods on the WE. I needed the "Unaffected by poison"-mod, since the Antivenom-cluster-notable got nerfed. Otherwise i wouldn't be able to play with Apep's slumber. But be prepared, even though not many ppl play BV this league, a good malevolence-WE is worth a lot of currency.

"

As for the build being expensive...Not really? You can run red maps with 5L and junk rares and a handful of cheap uniques just fine.

So damn true! Cheapest and easiest league starter for me so far, compared to how damn far you get with little investment. The more you go high-end, the more expensive it gets ofc - as in every other build. Still, most expensive thing atm is running juiced up maps, costing me 2.4ex per map :-D
Last edited by HornedTerrorist on Jul 12, 2020, 7:48:07 AM
Hi everyone!

First of all great build. But i have a doubt about this build. İ am level 73 with 2.8k life. İsn't it too low? İ think i could have a hard time in t16 maps won't i?

"
yumrukcan wrote:
Hi everyone!

First of all great build. But i have a doubt about this build. İ am level 73 with 2.8k life. İsn't it too low? İ think i could have a hard time in t16 maps won't i?

I'm now at about 4.5k life which seems quite low but you have several layers of defense and the play style requires you to move a lot. I am doing fine in T16 maps though I sometimes get 1-shot by being careless. Like the atoll boss that does a big cold AoE that killed me because I had tough map mods with -9 all resists.

With high end gear you can easily get 5k.
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info